Chapter 7

"Ya, jimin.. what are you doing?" Sunny ask.

"I-- I don't want to go to the date." I said.

"Wae? " she ask.

"I think I found my true love already.. And this time, I'm not going to lose her." I said.

"Bwo?"

"My true love is sohee.." I said.

"And how can you be so sure?" She ask.

"Because.. if she isn't my true love, then why can't I get over her yet? I still miss her and love her.. every single night.. I always think about her."

"Well, there's only one way to find out." She said and I look at my necklace.

If we both get back together and the beads didn't decrease then sohee is my true love.

"I think I might know what to do." I said as I was about to turn the car around.

"Ah,ah. If you're not going to the date, min is going to be mad."

"Urg. Arrasso. Ill go to the date but only for a little." I said and continue driving.

When I arrive at the park where our date is, sunny started putting on an ajjumma Fisher hat on .

"Lets go." She said.

"Why do you need to wear that? Its not like you're a celebrity. " I said.

"I am.. just for today." She said.

"Tch."

As I got out the car, I head toward min.

"Min-ah!" I called.

"Annyeong." She said with a smile.

After a few minutes

As we both take a walk in he park, sunny follows us.

"Jimin" min said, " you still don't have a girlfriend yet?"

"Well.. uh.. yeah." I replied.

"Why not find one?" She ask.

"Because, there isn't one that is my type."

"Really? Well, how about me?" She ask and let out a laugh after.

"Haha, you're way prettier than my type." I said.

"So, I'm not your type? " she ask.

"Hm.. well--" I was about to say something but got cut off when she tip toe to kiss me.

As I felt something burning on my chest, I push her away gently and look at the necklace. My eyes were wide open as I saw little of the blue beads inside the container, gone.

'Oh no.'

~~~

Sorry for the short chapter.. hopefully you guys like it. XD