Chapter 4

Jimin's pov

"Ya, we're getting a new student today." Taehyung said.

"Really? Wow, we sure have a lot of new students these days." I said.

As we all got inside and head to our seats, the teacher walked in with the new student. I sat up on my chair as I saw who it was.

"Class, we got a new student, please introduce yourself. "

"Hello, I'm Yoon Sohee." Sohee said.

'What is she doing here? Why is she here? '

"Go pick a seat and we'll start class."

She bowed and walk over to the seat near sunny. Sunny smile and wave at her.

After class, sohee heads out first.
I quickly head over to my buddies.

"Ya, your sohee is here." Namjoon said.

"She's not mine." I said.

As I felt something strange in my body, I quickly ran out of the room.

"Ya! Jimin! Where are you going?" Taehyung shouted.

"Bathroom!" I replied.

As I got into one of the stalls, I groan as my body starts to turn into a bird.

"Excuse me.. are you okay?" One of the janitor ask.

"I'm.. fine." I tried to say, "continue what you're doing."

"Okay." He walk away.

I collapse down to the floor next to the toilet as my body fully turned into a bird.

'Why do you have to turn into a bird now?'

Taehyung's pov

After jimin left, jin hyung ask me to go check on him if he's okay.

As I got to the bathroom, there was no one in there. I head over to the stalls and knock on all of them to see which one is jimin in.

"Ya, jimin, are you in here?" I ask as I knock on the first stall.

Pushing it open, I head over to the second one and did the same.

"Ya, jimin. Are you okay? Does your stomach not feel good?" I ask but still no reply.

As I got to the second to the last stall, I push it but it didn't open, jimin must be here.

"Jimin, I know you're in here so answer me or else I'll crawl under the stall." I threaten.

I step back and look up at the stall and saw a blue bird coming out of the stall.

"Uh? Why is a bird here?" I ask.

"Hello birdy." I wave and it flew out the window.

As I look back at the stall, I thought maybe he isn't in here.. but why is it lock?

I head back to the classroom where the hyungs are.

"Is he okay?" Jin ask.

"I don't know, he wasn't in the bathroom. " I replied, "but I'm sure he's fine."

"Tch, maybe he went to find sohee." Namjoon hyung said.

"Aye, why would he, she's the one that broke his heart why would he go find her?" Yoongi said, "now that class is over, let's go home. I have a lot of chores to be done."

"Wow, hyung is actually doing some chores." Jungkook said, "is your mom coming over, is that why your doing your chores?"

"Ani. When I said chores, I meant fixing my bed and laying in it." Yoongi said.

"Wah, I should've known." Jungkook said, "hyung, you're so lazy."

"I'm not lazy, I'm just resting up for my 30's...Yup, got a lot planned." He said, getting up from his seat and walk out the door, "see you guys tomorrow. "

"I'm going home too, I have to take my younger brother to his appointment since mom and dad's not home." I said and follow yoongi out.

Sunny's pov

As I wait for him in outside, I spotted jimin's first love, Yoon sohee.

I walk up to her and said, "hey."

"Hey..." she greeted.

"I was wondering--"

*chirp*

I look up and saw jimin, in his bird form.

"Oh, it's a bird." Sohee said.

"Yeah.. anyways, I was wondering--"

*chirp chirp*

"What is that?" She ask me.

"Do--"

*chirp chirp*

'Aish seriously! Can you be quite!"
"Do you know park jimin?" I finally ask.

"Park jimin?" She ask and I nodded.

As soon as she was about to say something, jimin decided to poop on my shoulder.

"Oh my gosh. Are you okay?" Sohee ask.

Forcing a smile, I said, "I'm.. fine. I have to go. See you tomorrow. Bye."

As I walk away from her, jimin follow me.

"Aish.. Ya!" I yelled at jimin, who is still in his bird form. "don't you have any shame? Why would you poop on me! What kind of guy are you? Just because you're a bird, you can poop anywhere?" I look around and people were giving me looks. I look away from them, embarrassed.

I sigh and look at the poop on my shoulder, "ew."

When I arrive at jimin's apartment, I soak my shirt that jimin pooped on in a bucket and quickly head to my bedroom with a tang top, and get my clothes then head to the bathroom and took a shower.

After taking a shower and changing into my clothes, I head out of the bathroom with a towel on my head. As I got to the living room, jimin was still in his bird form.

"Ya, aren't you going to find her? You don't have that much days left." I said as I sat down on the sofa and place a pillow on my lap.

"How many days do I have left?" He ask.

"97" I replied.

*ding dong *

"Someones here." I said looking at the door and then at jimin.

"Don't look at me, I can't open the door." He said.

I stood up and head over to the door. Looking through the camera thingy, I was surprise by who it is.

"Ya, jimin. Its your mom." I said.

"Bwo?" He ask, shocked.