Chapter 14

As class ended today, I went to wait for Jimin outside.

"Sungyu!" I turn around and saw taehyung running towards me.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Is it true?" He ask.

"Huh? What is?" I ask.

"You and Jimin are dating and living together." He replied.

"What?" I ask.

"Is it true?" He ask.

"N-no." I replied, "where did you hear that?"

"Sohee told us. She and Jimin are fighting right now." He said.

"Where?" I ask. He took my hand and we both ran to where they were fighting at.

"Why does it have to be her? Why?!" I heard sohee yelled.

As I enter the room, namjoon, hoseok, Jin, jungkook, and yoongi was there as well.

"Are you and sungyu really dating?" Namjoon ask.

Jimin stayed quiet.

"-sigh- I should be at home. Why am I still here?" Yoongi said as he put on his backpack.

"Hyung, shh!" Jungkook said to yoongi.

"You guys deal it yourself. This isn't even high school." He said as he walk toward taehyung and me, "why is there drama everywhere I go."

"Well, yoongi's out." Taehyung said.

"Answer me!" Sohee shouted as she threw the papers in her hand at jimin, making him turn his face toward me.

"We loved each other first , we were happy, why did you go to her? Did you ever love me?" She ask but jimin continue to look at me.

"How about you? Did you ever loved me?" Jimin ask, turning to face sohee now.

"We were happy? You said you were never happy when you were with me." He said and turn to walk toward me.

Grabbing my wrist, we head out of the room.

"Jimin! Where are you going?" Taehyung ask but jimin kept walking.

When we got outside, he stopped walking.

"You okay?" I ask.

Instead of replying, he pull me into a hug.

I hug him back as I heard him sniffing.

The playboy was crying because of his first love.

I now realized what he said the other night.

"Some say it hurts to wait for someone. Some say it hurts to forget someone. But the worst pain actually comes when you don't know whether to wait or forget. Sometimes, you just have to accept things the way they are and move on. Moving on isn't about loving someone and forgetting them, it's about having the strength to say I love you .. but you're not worth this pain."

He was talking about himself. It hurts that's why he try moving on by dating all those girls but it didn't work. Half of him was still holding on to sohee and half of him was trying to forget her.