Chapter 11

When we got home, Jimin head to his room.

I grab my clothes, head to the bathroom and took a shower.

Jimin's pov

*ring ring*

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Ya, which apartment room do you live in?" Dad ask.

"Why?" I ask.

"Your mom and I came to visit." He replied.

"Dad, I told you guys so many times, I'll come visit you guys, busan is far from here." I said.

"No. Your mom want to show you a picture of some girls, she want you to go on a blind date." He replied.

"What? No. I'm not going." I said.

"Son, I went to the fortune teller and she said you have to find the love of your life in 100 days or else something bad happens, I'm worried." Mom said, taking over the phone.

That fortune teller sure is good. I mean how can she be right on?

"What? Mom you believe that? I'm not going. Nothing is going to happen to me." I said as sunny's word echos.

'If you can't find the love of your life in 100 days, you'll turn into a bird forever.'

I shook my head and said, "nothing is going to happen so go back home."

"Ya, we come all the way here and you tell us to go back home? Tell us your apartment room. At least invite us in to eat or something." Mom yelled.

"Arrasso.." I said, a bit like whining..

"Wait no!" I suddenly yelled as I remember I didn't move to the third floor and that I live with sunny.

"What?" Mom ask.

"Um.. I'll take you guys to eat out instead so wait for me outside." I said and hung up.

"Where are you going?" Sunny ask as I walk pass her.

"My parents are here, I can't let them come in so I'm taking them out to eat." I replied.

"I'll go with you." She said.

"No. my parents will think there's something between us." I said.

"Ya! I'm not going to be right beside you. I just need to keep the distance close so nothing happen. I told you already." She said.

"Fine." I said, "but you're not going out with that towel on your head are you?"

"Oh right. Let me go dry my hair real quick." She said.

"Ya! I don't have time to wait for you! My parents are outside." I yelled.

"Ya! You can't go wearing those clothes either!" She yelled back.

I look at my clothes and remembered that I was wearing a tee shirt with a sweatpants.

"I'll give you 30 min to get ready then." I said and head to my room to pick out an outfit.

After I finish, I came out and saw sunny all dressed up.

"Ya, you're going to go eat at a restaurant alone you know that right?" I ask her.