Chapter 20

Jimin's pov

Spring break had ended. As I get ready for class, I felt like I was suppose to wait for someone and we'll go together.. but that wouldn't make sense.

I shook that off and head out to my car and drove to campus, my buddies were outside waiting for me. When we got to class, we head to our own seats.

"Is it just me or does it feel like someone is suppose to sit in that seat?" Taehyung ask as he points to the desk close to his.

"It does feel like someone is suppose to sit there." Jungkook said.

"Nah, that seat's been empty ever since." Yoongi hyung said.

"That's true." Taehyung said.

Sunny's Mom's pov

*ding dong*

"Honey! Can you get the door?" My husband said.

I walk over to the door and open it and saw a lady.

"Hello, how may i help you?" I ask.

"You're Sunny's mom right?" She ask.

"Yes, that's me." I said.

"Is it okay if i come in?" She ask.

"Yeah, come on in."

As we sit in the living room, my husband came in with tea and sat next to me.

"I have something to tell both of you." She said, " Please prepare yourself."

"You're making it sound so serious. Go ahead, what is it that you want to talk to us about?" My husband ask.

"Your daughter must've told you about the whole fairy stuff so I'll just get to the point. You're daughter has broken two rules from our Love Fairy Rules. The two rules she had broken is, Falling in love, which is forbidden for us love fairies, and she had broken the bond she built with her client. For us fairies, if we broke the bond between our client and us, we will only receive a punishment that is from our counsel but because Sunny had broken the rule, that is, No Fairies are allow to fall in love, and breaking the bond, she had set her own punishment for herself, which is death." As she said that, i gasp, " You should know clearly what happen to fairies once they fall in love since you yourself almost became a fairy."

"Yes, I know very well." I said.

"I am sorry for your loss." She said, "If you'll excuse me, I will take my leave. You do not have to walk me out."

After she left, i cried into my husband's arms.

"My poor daughter. " I cried, "What have she done to deserve this? All she wanted was love."

"Why is the world so cruel to my precious daughter?" I continued to cry as my husband pat me on the back as we cried.

10 years later - Jimin's pov

As I woke up this morning to find my beloved wife sleeping next to me, I smiled as I move a strand of her hair off her face and looked at her sleeping face.

I get off the bed, wash up, and head downstairs to make breakfast.

As i finish up, our daughter, sungyu, who is 6 years old woke up.

"Appa." She said in her sleepy voice as she rub her right eye.

"Oh, you're up. Come on let's bring breakfast to your mom in bed." I said as I grab the tray with the food.

We both walk upstairs to our bed room and sungyu quickly went to wake up her mom.

"Eomma, daddy brought you breakfast in bed." She said.