Chapter 6

Next day - Jimin's pov

As I woke up this morning, I wasn't a bird anymore. I got up and head to the bathroom.

"Haven't seen you in a while. You're still handsome." I said to my reflection in the mirror.

After washing up, I head to sunny's room to wake her up. When I got to her room, she wasn't in there.

"Sunny?!' I called as I head to the living room but she was no where.

"Where did she go?" I ask myself, "don't tell me she went to class without me."

I shrug and head to college as well.

When I got there, my buddies were outside, waiting for me like always.

"Yo jimin!" Taehyung called.

"Ey!" I said.

"Have you guys seen sungyu?" I ask.

"Who's sungyu?" They all ask.

"One of your new girlfriend? " namjoon ask.

"No...Sungyu, Lee sungyu, the new student?" I said.

"What are you talking about? We never got a new student name sungyu.. but we did got one name sohee, your sohee." Namjoon said.

"What do you mean? Sungyu was transfer here before sohee did." I said.

"taehyung ah!" I heard sunny called.

"That's sungyu." I said.

"No, that's sunny, taehyung's girlfriend." Hoseok said.

"What?" I ask, confuse.

"Come on, let's go." Sunny said to taehyung as she lock her hands into his.

"Wait, somebody please tell me what's going on." I said.

"Oh, hi jimin, how are you and sohee doing?" Sunny ask me.

"What?" I ask, still confuse.

"You and sohee, I heard you guys got back together." She said.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask.

"Ya, hyung! What's happening to you?" Jungkook ask, pointing to my feet.

"Huh?" I ask. As I look down at my feet, they weren't feet anymore but claws.. Oh no.. what's happening?!

"Oh my god, why is he like that?" I heard people said. As half of my body turned into a bird, I look around and saw people looking at me as they all talk to each other about me.

'No, no, please tell me this is a dream!!'

"Jimin-ah." I heard sunny said as the whole thing went black with a light above me.

"Sunny?"

"I told you, if you can't find her within 100 days, you'll turn into a bird.. forever." She said.

I close my eyes and cover my ears as the word, "forever" echoes.

"No.. I don't want to be a bird.. please.." I pleaded.

Sunny's pov

As I finish washing up, I head to jimin's room to wake him up. When I got to his room, he was in his normal form instead a bird like the other days.

"No... please... no.." I heard him said.

'What kind of dream is he dreaming?' I thought.

As I got closer to him, he yell out "No!!" As he sat up, which scared me a little.

"Ji--" I tried to say his name but got cut off by his scream.