Chapter 5

*ding dong *

"Someones here." I said looking at the door and then at jimin.

"Don't look at me, I can't open the door." He said.

I stood up and head over to the door. Looking through the camera thingy, I was surprise by who it is.

"Ya, jimin. Its your mom." I said.

"Bwo?" He ask, shocked, "well, she can't see me now, I'm a bird!"

"Ya, I got this." I said.

I open the door and said, "hello."

"Oh, isn't this park jimin's apartment room?" She ask.

"Park jimin? I don't know, I just moved here yesterday." I lied.

"Oh, really?" She ask, "but I'm pretty sure my son lives here." She said as she peak inside.

She took out her phone and call jimin.

I tried to keep calm as I heard jimin 's phone rang.

"Sorry, I have to go pick up a call." I said, "bye."

I close the door and sigh in relief.

Jimin walk into the living room in his human form and was talking on the phone.

"Ne, eomma... Arrasso... Ill come get it... " he said putting on his shoes.

"I live on the third floor now.." he lied and head out the door.

After he left, I head to my room and blow dry my hair.

Jimin's pov

"Eomma!" I called as I saw her waiting outside.

"Aigoo, why didn't you tell me you moved?" She said as she walk toward me.

"I forgot.. but why did you have to come all the way here? I told you I can just come over and visit. Busan is so far from here and your here alone." I scold her.

"I know.. but I miss my little baby." She said as she pat my head.

"Ya, eomma, in not little anymore.. I'm a man now." I said and she smile.

"Aigoo, arraso. Here, I brought you some kimchi and other dishes. My little man have to be healthy." She said handing over the yellow cloth that was used to wrap the lunch boxes.

"Eomma, you don't have to do all this, I can just eat what i have." I said and take the yellow cloth covered box.

"Eomma, go back safely, and next time come with appa. Okay?" I said.

"Arrasso. Aigoo.. I'll be going now. Visit us sometime, arrasso? Okay, bye." She said as the taxi car pull up near us.

"Mm arrasso. Bye." I said and wave goodbye as she get in the car.

As the taxi car takes off, I head back inside.

On my way back, things keep poping up to my mind. If I don't find the right one in 100 days, I'll be a bird forever, but what about my family? They'll seriously be worried. I have to do something.. I only have 97 days left. Its time to get to work.

When I got to my apartment ,I set the food my mom bought me on the table and head toward my room and went on the internet.

"Ya, jimin, what are you doing?" Sunny ask from the kitchen.

"Business! " I replied.

"Lets eat first." She said.

"You go ahead, I have to do some things." I said.