Chapter 9

Sunny's pov

"Wait here, I'll go get a towel and some of my dad's clothes for you." I said and head to my parents room, leaving jimin at the bathroom.

"Appa, jimin need some of your clothes." I said.

"Oh, okay." He said and went to his closet.

"Jimin and I are different size and shape so, I don't know if my clothes would fit him. He's so skinny." Dad said.

"Dad, you're no different." I said.

"Yeah right, your dad's a pig." Mom joke and laugh.

"Here." Dad said handing me the clothes, and ignoring mom.

"Okay, thank you." I said and walk out. As I grab a towel from a closet, I head back to the bathroom, where jimin was.

When I got there, I saw jisoo knocking on the door.

"Jisoo, what are you doing?" I ask.

"I need to use the bathroom but jimin's in there. And I heard him groan, so I was wondering if he's okay." He replied.

'Groaning?  Don't tell me he turned into a bird.' I thought.

"Are you sure jimin's in there? I saw him at the living room." I lied.

"I'm sure... you wanna check? The lock is broken, so we can just open it.' He said.

"The lock is broken?" I ask.

"Yeah. I banged it last week because dad wouldn't give me his phone to play games... so, when he was in the bathroom i---"

"Okay, I get it." I said , cutting him off.

"So.. do you wanna check?" He ask.

"No. And if he's in there, it's disrespectful to open the door when someones in it." I said.

"Okay." He said and open the door anyway.

"Ya! What are you doing?" I yelled.

"What the-- why is a bird here?" He ask.

"Huh? What bird? I don't see any bird." I said.

He grab my arm and show me where the bird was, "there." He said, walking up to jimin.

"See, I told you jimin 's not in here." I said.

"But I saw him. And where did this bird come from?" He ask.

I look around the bathroom for a window so that I can make up a lie.. but I forgot, the window is broken, it can't open. Man, we really need to upgrade this house.

"I bought it for you last year.. for your birthday, remember?" I lied.

"No you didn't." He said.

"Yes I did."

"Woah, what's that?" He ask, pointing to jimin's wing, "isn't that the writing I wrote on jimin's arm?" He ask.

"Psh, no." I said.

He took the wing and look closely, "it says, 지수 (ji soo)"

"Ooh.. I'm telling mom you wrote on a birds wing." I said.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"No you didn't."