1:Life of Anastazia Gaspar

Start from the beginning

"What can i do for you lad?" He looked down at me. He was scrawny with black hair and gotee.  "Bloody charles! Your so thin! How old are you?"

"16 sir." He shoved 15 apples into my bag. "Why thank you so much."

"Now what did you want to know?" He looked at me while polishing some of the apples.

"Wich way is to Plymouth?"

"go north and it should be there" He pointed down a road that looked diffrent to me. I ran off. I needed to get there, It was getting dark.

"i will never be to plymouth in the morning" i kicked a rock. I looked into my bag noticing i was running out of wine, white flowers, and red roses. "Well time to go grocery shopping."

            I slipped out of my cloths putting them in my bag. I always had my regular cloths underneath in case anyone took my bag. I walked the streets head down low. I came upon a wine shop.

            "What can i do for you miss?" A young women was behind the counter and looked to be 25. I ignored her and kept walking. "Miss your not allowed in there" I kept walking and i herd her follow me. She kept saying miss miss miss. It was annoying. I stopped and looked up to meet her eyes.

            "Your-your" She stammered i put my finger to her lips.

            "No need to say anything." I gave her a smile "I just need one bottle of wine you understand dont you?"  She nodded. "Good" I kept my voice low and made it sound like an americans. I was good at disquising my voice but hated it. I walked into the storage room got me a Red Zinfandel. I came out to find the women still standing there.

            "Here you go and thank you for not making a big fuss about it." I slipped a white carnation into her hand. I had so many white flowers all diffrent types. I  only put red roses in places were there was cumotion. "Now miss!"

"Ye-yes White flower?" She looked at me and it looked like she saw a ghost.

"Were is the nearest flower shop?" She pointed to another door.

"Thank you" I tipped my hat and walked into the room. It was filled with flowers i picked out only the white ones and red roses, slipping them into my bag i walked out of the room passing  the lady and out the door.

            I ducked behind an alley and got back into my cloths.  I walked down the roads, thinking im going to make it to plymouth in the morning.

                                                                                       ~~~

            I woke up to the rush of people and the smoky sky. I got up from the wall. I could sleep anywere. I walked into town to see many wanted poster of me. I went up and snatched one from the pole. Dang! I looked fine. They even got a good pic of me. I smiled to myself.

"What you doin with that picture son?" I looked up to see one of the men on the ship.

"Lookin at this gorgeous lady." I didnt feel like being polite. And for my actions he slapped me in the face. I didnt do anything. He almost knocked my bandana off.

            "You know who that is? Thats the white flower. She is somewere in England. Its imposible to get her and no sailor is worthy of her beauty." The man seemed like he respected her. I love putting fear into peoples minds but they never respected me.

            "If i may ask, do you respect this miss?" He seemed to be suprised at what i said. But he looked into my eyes. And something glinted in them.