She's Not Worth It Part 4 - Liam

Почніть із самого початку

I face myself in the mirror for a couple more minutes before exiting the bathroom, following to my locker and gathering my backpack, cellphone, car keys and wallet. I look at the Golden Credit Car my father gave me and bite my lip, I've never used it, because I never thought I needed it... Should I use it now?

"There you are!" I hear a voice saying and shove all those things on my backpack, knowing that the voice was Liam. He stands close to me on the locker and smiles, his smile falling as he sees the dry tears on my face. "Honey? Is something wrong?" He asks, worry filling his fantastic blue eyes.

The eyes that tell me everyday how special and perfect I am.

The eyes that hug me when I'm scared.
"I'm just not feeling well, I guess I'll go home and rest a little, okay?'" I tell him and he nods.

"Do you want me to drive you?" He asks.

I shake my head. "I'll be okay, really."

~At the McCall's House~

"Hey, huh, Brett? Would you make me a huge favor and bring Eleanor here?" I ask as I separate my clothes on two pilles.

"Sure thing, little one. Is everything okay?"

"Everything's great. I'll see you guys later."

Eleanor Talbot is Brett's sister, and one of my best friends in the whole world. When I came back from my first date with Liam, she was the first person I called, and is only a plus that she's the most beautiful girl at Devenford Prep.

I rush downstairs as the bell ring sound echoes on the house, smiling as I open the door to face Eleanor and Brett, she smiles back at me, her dirty blonde hair flying through the wind flawlessly, without mentioning her impressive makeup and perfect curvy body.

"So, what do you need, hon?" She asks as Brett and her come into the house.
I take my car keys. "I need to go shopping, and you guys are going with me because I have no idea of what to do." I say and she nods.

"What about this?" I ask Eleanor as I hold up a flowered dress. She smiles, taking it and putting it on a pile of clothes we already made.

"Okay, is that all?" I ask and she nods, handing me the clothes, shoes and makeup and heading to the cashier.

~Next Day~

Its difficult to believe, but I woke up feeling good. Not only good, but beautiful, feeling like today I was going to show everyone who I am, and that I can be beautiful, unlike they all think.
I just feel like, if you put enough effort on something, it is possible to stand out, but I don't just want to stand out, I didn't go shopping for red lipsticks or mini skirts, I shopped for something way better: Revenge. The chance to prove Hayden that she's wrong, and to prove Liam that I can be as beautiful as any other girl he's already dated.

At least that's what I'm thinking when I leave my bathroom fully dressed up. I look at the mirror, the shorts are definetely too short, and I hate showing my legs, but Eleanor said that they make my butt look bigger than it actually is, and that was enough to convince me to buy it. As about the top, it doesn't exactly show my cleavage, but thanks to the wonder bra Eleanor bought me, even though they still look small, they're 'up' and it gives the impression that they're a little bit bigger.

I smile, starting to apply my make up just like Eleanor taught me, first eyes, then mascara, then mouth. And perfection.

After that, I look at the clock, sighing as I realize I spent too much time on the makeup and forgot about my breakfast, but seeing as all the girls on my school don't eat a thing and still have those rocking bodies with extremely perfect boobs, maybe the recipe to perfection is starvation.