Werewolf - Liam / Theo

NO WARNINGS

Prompt: Imagine not knowing Liam is a werewolf until he protects you from Theo.

Word Count: 345

----------------------------------------------------

You were running as fast as your legs could take you. Running from a boy you thought you knew and could trust, Theo Raeken.

You and Theo had become quite close over the last few months, and spent a lot of time hanging out together. Despite your best friend, Liam's, thoughts that Theo couldn't be trusted, and you should stop hanging out with him, you did anyway.

As much as you hated to admit it, and this didn't happen often, Liam was right!

You and Theo had been studying in the library together, and as it began to empty, you decided on leaving. But Theo wasn't having any of it, and tried to stop you, by tugging on the sleeve of your sweater . At first you thought he was just joking around, but he became stronger and his determination increased.

It was when you saw his eyes flash a golden yellow and claws sprout out from his fingers, that you knew you could only do one thing, run.

With all of your strength you tugged away from Theo and ran out of the library, and down the empty halls. Your cries for help echoed through the school, and you couldn't find a door that wasn't locked.

You turn left and begin to run down a flight of stairs, but come to a halt when you recognise a figure in the distance. And begin to breathlessly run over to him.

"Liam! Run! You were right. Theo isn't who I thought he was!". You shouted to your best friend, and ran past him, assuming he would follow behind you.

You ran up another case of stairs until your ears heard a loud growl. And the sound of feet scurrying away. You cautiously step back down the steps to see Liam standing there, eyes glowing, with fangs and claws out.

You held your breath. Unable to speak, and comprehend words. Liam put his hands up in defence. "Y/n, I need to tell you something".

A small smirk grew on your face, and you replied, "You're a werewolf!"

----------------------------------------------------

Liam x Reader x Theo!!

I just changed the font in wattpad reading preferences and I LOVE THIS FONT. It's so pretty!

Thanks for reading! Bye!