Mrs. Lahey - Isacc

NO WARNING

Imagine: When Isaac left Beacon Hills you had gone with him to France to live there with Jackson. Now years later you two are married with a little kid and a baby on the way. You also just moved back to Beacon Hills for Isaac's work.

Word Count: 277

----------------------------------------------------

Over at the McCall's

"I could've swore I saw Isaac and (y/n) at the recently sold house down the street on my way home from work," Scott mentioned to Stiles and both of their wives over dinner.

"I'm sure you're just seeing things," Stiles reassured him. "She definitely would've called and told Lydia."

Next Day At The Police Station (Scott and Stiles are co-sheriffs)

"Guys, there are two FBI agents here to see you," their deputy told them.

"Ok show them in," Scott told her as Stiles and him continued going over cases, not bothering to look up.

"I'm Agent Lahey and this is my partner Agent Whittemore," Isaac walked in the office after knocking.

"Our supervisor was supposed to have called you," Jackson added.

"Yeah I think he called me yesterday," Stiles said finally paying attention, along with Scott, only to be in extreme shock.

"Isaac, Jackson!" Scott spoke loudly standing up. "Hey! When did you guys get here?"

"Well Jackson been here a few weeks getting everything sorted for our transfer. But (y/n) and I just moved in yesterday, it was supposed to be last week, but with the kids and everything is just didn't work out that way," Isaac answered.

Scott was quick to answer, " I wish you would've told us. We could've help you move in."

While all Stiles wanted to know was "Wait why didn't (y/n) call Lydia? I know they've been talking."

"Oh she did. Lydia's been helping her find a doctor in this area since she due soon," Isaac answered knowingly.

"Gosh that women never tells me anything," Stiles grumbled referring to lovely strawberry blonde wife.

----------------------------------------------------

STYDIA AM I RIGHT?!

BOOOO LAYDEN AND STALIA. SCIRA IS CUTE AF BUT IT DOESNT BEAT SCALLISON.

I CANNOT WAIT TILL SEASON 5B COMES OUT IN JANUARY 2016. I SERIOUSLY CAN.NOT.WAIT.

Tbh I kinda wished Hayden stayed dead....

People seriously need to stop comparing Layden with Scallison like no just stop. Layden will never be like Scallison. It was a bit annoying how Liam got so overprotective of Hayden. Like he was willing to hurt mama McCall like BOY IMMA THROW YOU IN THE DEEPEST HOLE THERE IS AND FILL IT WITH WOLFSBANE AND CHUPACABRAS.

Anyway, since I have school and have to baby sit on the weekdays, I have decided that I will update on weekends. And every now and then I'll update on a weekday (depending if I have free time).

Tbh I feel like this school will be better than any other school year.

Class of 2020 ;)

I'm in 8th grade btw. What grade are you in?

Thanks for reading! Bye!