Runaway - Stiles

NO WARNINGS

Prompt: Imagine having your first full moon and Stiles being your anchor.

Word Count: 371

------------------------------------------

The wind in your hair, the adrenaline running through your veins. God, you haven't felt this alive in a while.

After Derek found you having a panic attack in the empty nurse's office, he proposed an offer you couldn't refuse.

And here you were; panic attack free, with abilities you would have never even thought of to ask for and you couldn't be more ecstatic.

Except the fact that this was your first full moon, and your blood lust was at it's peak.

"Y/N! " Stiles' hands were tightly wrapped around your waist, holding you back - or trying to, at least.

His grip loosened a bit, and you took that opportunity to escape his iron-like arms.

You ran through the woods, and you could have sworn that you'd ran past your boyfriend, Stiles for good. You wanted to run past him, you didn't want to hurt him.

Stiles was one step ahead of you, and drove his jeep to the front of preserve, blocking your exit from the woods.

"Stiles, leave! " You roared, and he jumped, but didn't move, "I don't want to hurt you,"

"I know you won't, " he says softly, and the urge to grab his neck and squeeze kicked in and he started coughing mildly.

The sound only got louder, and your heart slowed to its normal rate at the sound of Stiles choking.

The claws disappeared, and your eyes changed to their normal color.

"Stiles? " You gasped, and let go of him, while his right hand flew up to clutch his slightly bleeding neck, "I'm so sorry,".

"It's okay, baby. It's okay, alright? I'm fine, " he panted with his hand over the small wound in his neck, "You did it, see? You changed back. W-what made you change?"

You wrapped his left arm around your shoulders, while you swallowed your tears, "You, Stilinski,"

He looked at you confused when you sat him in the passenger seat of his jeep, and got in the driver's. You pecked him on the lips and started the Jeep.

"You made me change, Stiles," You started down the road back to Beacon Hills with one of your hands on the wheel, and the other in Stiles' hair, "You're my anchor."

------------------------------------------

NO FREAKING WAY. 1k READS IN 5 DAYS?! THAT'S INCREDIBLE!!

Thanks for reading! Bye!