(PART II) The Baby - Theo

NO WARNINGS

Request ~ I am sorry if you don't want to but please make a part 2. This is beautiful. If you don't want to that's fine. Just asking.

Word Count: 352

----------------------------------------------------

"Hey it's okay. He's a jackass anyways. He doesn't deserve you or the baby" Liam said as he hugged me and the baby.

"How does he even have to audacity to come here?!" Lydia exclaimed. I looked at Ben still shedding a few tears. "He is so innocent" I whispered to myself. I didn't want him knowing how awful his birth father was.

"I don't want Ben knowing who Theo is. I don't want him to see him. I don't want him to know who he looked like. I want him to think that Theo never existed!" I sobbed holding Ben tighter.

"Oh I'll make sure of that" Stiles said angrily.

"So much for watching the movie" I laughed through my tears. The others laughed as well.

"Y/N, I just want to let you know that I am here for you and Ben. Through thick and thin. I'll always be here" Liam smiled.

"Me too" Scott, Stiles, Malia, Lydia and Kira said in unison. "Us too" Kira corrected smiling.

"I know you guys will" I smiled wiping my tears away. "Okay enough of the sadness and back to the movie. I want to finish watching Man Of Steel" I said as Liam helped me up and walked me to the couch as I was carrying Ben in my arms.

"You are literally mom goals" Kira laughed as I played with Ben. God he was so cute. I laughed. "He's too cute" I smiled.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked Kira who looked so desperate to hold him. She nodded quickly so I passed Ben down to Kira.

Liam took this chance to wrap me up in his arms. I smiled a we continued watching the movie.

Despite all that had happened tonight, I have to say that it couldn't get any better.

"I love you" Liam whispered into my ear. I could see in the corner of my eye Malia looking at us smirking. I smiled look up at him ignoring Malia. I kissed his cheek buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too."

----------------------------------------------------

Part II! How was it? Your opinions? I know this isn't my best but I actually tried believe it or not.

Thanks for reading! Bye!