Sneaking Around - Liam Dunbar**

SEX WARNING

Request ~ okay so I love your book... And I wanna request a like a smut about Liam Dunbar where he sneaks into your bedroom and it gets really heated and then your brother stiles walks in. Um yeah thanks!

Word Count: 594

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stood here admiring yourself in the large mirror hanging on your wall, attempting to look sexy as you fiddle and fumble with the edge of your brother Stile's flannel shirt draped over you. You bite your lip and lift the shirt up to show the world your bare thighs and the hem on the lacy white detailing of cheekster you wore underneath. You heard your brother and Scott discussing some stupid mission they needed to go on.

"Why can't the world be normal?" you grumble to yourself. You continue to check yourself out in the mirror until you hear a very familiar voice behind you.

"I wish you'd model for me like that." You turn around to see the icy blue eyes and the tanned and toned body of your boyfriend, Liam Dunbar. He was Scott's new beta and you've spent quite a bit of time with him, eventually developing feelings for one another.

However, along with the price of one Stilinski comes two. Stiles was extremely overprotective of you, along with Scott, but he only did it to keep from having an "incident". Stiles tried to keep you away from Liam numerous times, but it just didn't work!

You run into Liam's arms, signing as he holds you tightly and presses his pale pink lips to yours. "I missed you baby," he mumbles against your lips. "Mhm," you moan against his. He slides his tongue against your bottom lip, asking for permission to delve into your mouth, to thoroughly examine it once again. You moan as his tongue sweeps the interior of your mouth while his hands squeeze your ass.

"Baby, bed." You panted as his mouth moved towards your throat leaving dark purple splotches as he continues down. You let out a gasp as he throws you onto the bed arms and legs splayed on either side of you. He climbs on top of you continuing his journey downwards. He eventually made it to the top button of the shirt, pressing his face through it into the valley in between your breasts.

"Lllliiiiiaaaammm," you moan. His laugh is muffled by the shirt, which you find is lying on the floor now. "Babe.. I need you right now," he pants in your left ear. His hand finds its way to your underwear, quickly sliding to your midthigh. His hands made quick work, circling your clit, alternating between teasing touches and hard, almost painful squeezes.

The window remained open since Liam snuck in, leaving the cool Beacon Hills breeze to invade your room. "Liam, I'm cold," you breathe. You suddenly find the two of you cocooned in a soft blanket. You can't take the wait anymore, using your hands to unbutton Liam's pants and slide them off of his body.

As, his mouth ravaged your breasts, licking and squeezing the nipples, you pulled a condom out from the side table and put in on Liam's manhood, running your hands long it's length before you buck your hips into his, signaling your waiting and ready. He slid up your body, positioning his penis against your entrance.

Just as he was about to slid in, who other than your brother walks in. "Hey Y/N, I heard some... OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! SCOTT WHY IS YOUR BETA IN BED WITH MY LITTLE SISTER?! WHA?! HOWD HE?! OH MY GOD GET OUT!"

You feel your face turn red with embarrassment as you watched Liam awkwardly adjust himself and leave out your bedroom door, Scott holding the collar of his shirt like a bad dog. "Listen young missy were gonna have a talk..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 5K READS! ALREADY! This Teen Wolf fandom is the best fandom I've ever come across tbfh...

Okay guys sorry for the wait! I just wanted to say that I won't be able to post next week due to the fact that I'm going on vacation! Orlando, Florida to be exact :D

And school is going to start soon so updates will be slower....

Thanks for reading! Bye!