"I missed you" - Scott**

SEX WARNING

Request ~ Can you make a sweet smut with me and Scott?

(I'm not sure this is sweet but oh well lol)

Word Count: 1682

----------------------------------------------------

Today was the day you were so excited for. You were a US Marine who was coming back home from your base in Afghanistan. Your fiancé, Scott McCall couldn't wait to see you too. He had something special in mind for you when you got back.

There you were finding your way towards the exit doors of the airport. You had already picked up your bags. You were wearing army pants and a tank top along with your army boots. It was a really hot day in California. You were pulling your luggage and look up. There he was.

Scott McCall.

Before you could even think about what you were doing, you dropped your bags in the middle of the hall and ran to him. He ran to you with open arms. He picked you up as you wrapped your legs around him torso. You both shared a passionate kiss.

"I missed you so much" you silently cried into his shoulder. "I missed you too Y/N" he said walking somewhere where you guessed was the luggage you dropped. He put you down pecking you on the lips. "Come on. I know you want to go back home" he smiled. You smiled back and grabbed the rest of your things.

You both made it to Scott's car and put all your things in the truncheon and back seat. Durning the car ride, you both caught up with things. You talked about what it was like in Afghanistan, how difficult it was being a sniper and how horrible the food it, since they didn't make Chicken Alfredo Pasta. Scott talked about how his work was, how his family was and how happy he was to have you back home.

Once Scott reached your guys' house, you both practically dragged your things into the upstairs room you both shared. You brought the last back up into the room. "Wow this room hasn't changed one bit since I've been gon-" you get cut off by Scott gently pushing you against the door kissing you passionately on the lips. You were startled at first but ended up kissing him back, wrapping your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

He licked the bottom of your lip but you refused. He squeezed your ass making you groan. He took advantage of that by slipping his tongue into your mouth. You both fought for dominance. You slowly pushed him towards your bed. He sat down while you both knocked your shoes off. He pushed himself so his back met the headboard. You were still making out. You were straddling him holding his face in your hands. His hands on your waist pulling you closer. He was an alpha so he was obviously much stronger than you.

You slowly started to move your hips, grinding on him. You picked up your pace, receiving a moan coming from him. You smiling against his lips as you brought one of your hands down, trailing along his muscular chest and down to the tip of his shirt. You tugged on it lightly as he quickly broke the kiss to take off his shirt and kissed you again. You took off your shirt too only to see Scott staring at you. You smirked.

"Like what you see? It'll be all yours tonight."

He bit his lip and kissed you again but harder. You continued to grind your hips against his now hard cock. You unbuckled his jeans so he could take them off while you took off your army pants as well. Now you were left in your bra and underwear while Scott was left in his white Calvin Klein briefs. You were so wet. It soaked through your panties. You continued to grind against Scott's hard cock as you pushed yourself closer to him and his member. You both moaned. You stopped before it could get any farther, not wanting to spend the night just grinding. You wanted to do something more, which I'm sure Scott wanted to do as well.