She's Not Worth It Part 3 - Liam

NO WARNINGS

Prompt: This one is supposed to be called I'm Worth It.

Word Count: 1564

----------------------------------------------------

Two days ago, Liam Dunbar kissed me. It was the last time I saw him, since he had to travel with Scott to discover something related to the Dread Doctors, or maybe it was just the full moon approaching.

Honestly, I couldn't care less.

But it kind of makes me sad that Liam hasn't called or texted since our kiss. I don't like to think that maybe he kissed me to make sure he likes me, and he decided he didn't.

Yes, I'm that insecure.

"Mrs. McCall, are you even paying attention?!" Mr. Yukimura, Kira's Father, yelled, making me look up at him.

"Would you like to answer the question on the board, Mrs. McCall?" He asked, raising his eyebrows and looking at me.
Just like the rest of the class.

I bite my lip, blushing hard, but decide to get up and walk to the board, easily dodging Hayden's foot, that was probably there to make me fall.

I take the chalk from Mr. Yukimura and walk closer to the board, quickly reading the question, my heart beating really fast.

Who was the Last Queen of France and Why?

Thank God, that's an easy one.

"The last Queen of France was Marie Antoinette, born Maria Antonia Josepha Johanna. She only became Queen at the age of 36, when the King died. And she was the last Queen because, when the French Revolution started, the people took away her and her husband's title, and killed them." I answer, handing the chalk back to the teacher.

Mr. Yukimura face me with a fake angry expression, but I can feel he's pretty proud of himself, since at least one of his students still remember the answers.

"Good, now, Mrs. McCall, please try not to fly away during my classes anymore, okay?"

I nod before going back to my seat. Luckily, History was our last period, so, when the bell rang, I gathered my things and thankfully walked off the class.

Lydia was waiting for me outside, which wasn't an uncommon thing, the uncommon was that she was completely alone, and Lydia Martin is never alone.
She smiled at me, grabbing my arm and practically dragging me to my locker.

"Hurry up." She says, and I raise an eyebrow. "Just do it!" She chuckles and I nod, opening my locker and throwing my books inside. "Good, now let's go to the field."

"But, Lydia, you know my Practice is in two hours, I don't need to be on the field now, we can go eat something or..." I start.

"No, field, now. Just shut up and come with me." She ordered and I knew I had no other option but to follow her.
And that's what I do.

"I don't understand why we..." I say.
"No." She interrupts me. "Just walk. We're almost there."

I nod and sigh, walking through the crowd of people on the field. "Why are they even here? The Lacrosse team doesn't practice today." I say, frowning.
"You'll see." Lydia smirks.

When we arrive, there is a big heart made with lacrosse balls on the grass, and I chuckle as I see it, maybe someone's birthday is today, and a friend made this as a gift.

But then, I see seven Lacrosse Players walking to the outside corners of the heart, they are wearing their Lacrosse Jackets, and I can see Mason, Stiles, my brother Scott, Garrett, Isaac and even Brett. There's another boy, but I can't recognize him, so I just shrug as I watch.