Wet Surprise - Jackson**

SEX WARNING

Request ~ Can I have a dirty one with Jackson? You don't have to. Just wondering.

Word Count: 443

------------------------------------------

"Mind if I join you?"

You heard the familiar voice spoke. You saw a shadow, as you wiped the fog off the shower glass. "Jackson!" You said, smiling instantly.

"How long have you been standing there?" You asked him, as persisting the speed Jackson undressed. "Long enough," Jackson shrugged, all clothes shrikes off and entering the shower.

"I've missed you," You pulled him close, one hand around his waist, the other pulling Jackson's head to yours.

"I missed you more,"

Jackson smiled, but it was lost as your mouths connected. Jackson swiping his tongue along lips for a tantalizingly moment as he invited you to taste more.

Hungrily teasing and caressing, Jackson's mouth with his own, all teeth and tongue and gratified moans.

Hands pulled Jackson further under the water, streams of warmth hitting his skin, pressed up against the already wet and slippery skin of yours.

He felt the welcome press of your heated hardcore against his thigh and maneuvered himself closer, just to get a moan of excitement from you.

He pushed you closer to the wall, leaning down further, mouth leaving to yours to trail kisses along your jaw, down your nuzzle. You tried to pull him closer again, but Jackson was having too much fun tasting your skin to be coddled into getting close. To make up for it, he trailed his hands to your breasts, cupping and squeezing it. You let out a soft moan, feeling Jackson grinned.

He then pulled you into a passionate kiss, his manhood flattened against your stomach and a bit of moisture seeped from the tip.

Jackson then picked you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist, feeling his hard erection rub against your wet slit. Slowly, he teased you, rubbing against your entrance, sliding against your sensitivity clit until finally working his member to your entrance.

Carefully, he slowly worked it in until he met your barrier. He paused until you forced it past. You screamed in pleasure, as his penis penetrated you.

"Faster! Harder!" You screamed, demanding him. Jackson could feel your inner walls, clenching as you came. Although, he wasn't ready to finish yet. He wanted to prolong this as long as possible. You were breathing harder now, and a second orgasm followed hard on the end of the first.

Sweat appeared on your bodies, lips were all over each other necks, ears, and then Jackson found your breasts again. You shrieked as he laced each nipple, roughly sucking.

Your back arched as you came again and it pushes him over the edge as well. "Wow," He said, as you both were breathless. "Now I'm all dirty again,"

------------------------------------------

Thank for reading! Bye!