Chapter 26

****updating 2 chapters because I won't be updating for a couple days... concert here I come!!!!! Hope you all enjoy!!!****

After ushering Bellamy from the room, we went in separate directions. Bell needed to form a plan on how to get Nicole and the other two dipshits alone.

I on the other hand needed to see my source at the police station, their backgrounds should have popped up. Even if they didn't he should have looked deeper, I didn't pay him to give me half assed information.

"Cain," I called for my right hand man the moment I stepped from the elevator. Cain had been with the family for years, had served as a protector to both Bellamy and I.

When we became old enough he stood at our side and helped us with plans that we had to ensure a better business, still the protector that he had always been.

"Sir," he acknowledged falling into step beside me. He was tall and still built for his age with dark hair greying at his temples and stormy blue eyes that missed nothing.

"I need you to come with me, we're visiting an old friend." He nodded as we stepped outside into the cold early hours of the morning.

I checked my watch as he left to collect the car, it was early too early for my informant to be at the station.
As Cain pulled to get curb, I glanced left and right before opening the door and sliding inside.

"Where to?" He asked as he pulled out into the nearly empty street.

"Hansen's," I replied as I opened my phone and texting Bell letting him know that we were on our way.

The ride was silent as we navigated through town before slipping onto a neighborhood street.

Hansen lived at the end of the block, slightly away from the neighbors but not far enough that he couldn't get to help if he needed it. I had known him a long time, back when we first started running the club.

He was rookie cop back then, still green behind the ears and itching to get his name known. We had been down at the docks receiving a shipment, things had gone south fairly quickly when some neighboring enemies though that they could take what was ours.

Hansen had been nearby, hearing the gunshots he had come to investigate. The shipment was sealed in our vehicle and we were bunkered down on the other side as bullets ripped through metal and bounced off the concrete.

Two of our men were down, one took a bullet in the shoulder, another had taken one to the leg. I saw the lights of Hansen's vehicle come into view and cursed at our luck.

Returning fire I hit two members and sighed when the bullets stopped coming. Peaking from behind the vehicle I saw two of the men on the ground rolling in agony.

Hansen had jumped from his vehicle gun in hand, yelling at us to get down. The rival mob fired on him catching him in the shoulder and leg, cursing again I fired blindly and smiled when I heard two more grunts of pain.

Stepping from behind the vehicle, I fired rapidly at the wooden crates I knew the men were hiding behind and heard more cursing before I watched them flee leaving behind the four members I had shot.

Yelling for my men to cover me I raced to Hansen and asked if he was alright. Blood was seeping from the wound on his leg, he was shaking from pain.

I grabbed his radio and called in for an ambulance, giving them our location as I applied pressure to his wounds trying to stop the blood flow.

Cain had run up to help never questioning my motives as I helped Hansen. I gave orders for the others to take our guns and to get the shipment back to Bellamy, Cain had refused to leave my side as I waited for the ambulance to get there.