chapter 1

Introduction:

Mr .kim is a reputed business man in south korea. He established his business on his own without any help .he is a person with great values and gives importance to his family a lot.even in his age he loves mrs kim a lot. They have 6 sons .mr and mrs kim wanted a daughter which resulted in this big family(lol)

Ages from eldest to youngest:

Suho:28

Chanyeol:27

Baekhyun:26

Do:25

Kai:24

Sehun:23

Anyways .....here's the story

Authors pov:

Its 7 am ,summer morning ,a girl in white knee size sleeveless dress with a bunch of red roses in a hand hurriedly walks into the big room .she then sees a man lying on the bed sleeping with a small smile on his face as if he is having a beautiful dream.the girl walks upto him near the bed and watches the man sleeping .she admires his face ,his eyelashes,his nose,lips .with out her noticing she has a smile on her face.she decides to wake him up.

Hayoung : baby wakeup.its morning

Man: ummm..(still sleeping)

Hayoung: sehun-ah wakeup baby

Sehun: ummm

Hayoung: you wont wake up like this huh...just wait...

Hayoung takes the bunch of roses which she was holding and slowly passes them on sehun face and then whispers in sehun's s ear

Hayoung: good morning

Hayoung: ahhhhh (shouts)

Sehun suddenly grabs hayoung waits and pulls her on the bed and rolls

Crashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kringggg kringgggggg (alarm)

Sehun on the ground with sheets wrapped around....

Sehun: ouchhhhh ....aahhhhh...damn....(shuts the alarm off)...damn this stupid alarm has to go only now...aish.....i was having such a nice dream....god I wish this dream comes true..huhhhh (smiling like an idiot)

From the ground floor

Mrs kim: sehun –ah are you ready ...breakfast is ready ....come down fast..

Sehun: yes mom coming

Mrs kim: call your brothers too

Sehun: ok