Our first day of training

I woke up the next morning feeling way better thanks to Cindy and Luke's special medice! Yay! No boys this morning in sight. I got up and got ready to go down to breakfast. Elizabeth and Rosalind were already up. "Boy Cindy does sleep deeply for a princess." I said chuckling. "Tell me about it." Elizabeth said. Rosalind chuckled as well. I woke her up before we left she got ready in time and we all left down together.  I sat next to Alex who gave me a light kiss on the cheek and did a little celebration, since I was feeling better. "Great to see you look better. Yesterday you were just so blech if that's how you'd put it." Max said as David and Luke agreed. I smiled back, "Really though that medicine is the bomb!" I said complementing them. "Yea hard to believe and we were just innocent 8 year olds." Luke said putting an arm around Cindy as she whispered something in his ear which made him remove it again. Cindy is really showing him who's boss don't you agree? 

"Alright We'll each chose our place to train." Alex said to the others as we decided to begin training. Alex took me in the forest. "Here is the place where I used to train when I was little, also where I met Luke." Alex said giving a little smile at his memories. I check out the place.  There was a small log standing upward with slashes on them. I traced the slashes. "I did those." Alex said. I looked around until I hear voices. "It's not spring yet but It will be soon let's just go there." It was Luke's They stepped in "I should've guess you'll be training there." Alex said to Luke. "Yea just like the first time we met." Luke said laughing and doing an imitation of Alex's frown. "I didn't look like that" Alex said frowning. "There you go again with the frown." Luke said. "Any way I'll be training right next door come by and learn some awesome skills with us!" Luke said cheerfully. "Skills...what do you mean by that you have none" Alex murmered. "Ehhh did I hear something?" Luke said cupping his ear towards Alex. "You wanna start with me!" Luke said. "Come on I'd be more than happy to continue or battle!" Alex said reaching for his sword. Cindy grabbed Luke by the ear and dragged him away. "Sorry for the interupption I'll deal with Luke later my way." She said giving us a forced smile then shot an icy stare at Luke who was hopping and kept on repeating the word 'ouch.' I laughed. "Funny couple they are." I said giggling, Alex gave a pouting face and was still glaring at the traces of Luke. "Well then you have a friendly relationship with him." I said laughing. He rose his eyebrows and smiled. "Eh forget him for now, spending the day with you!" Alex said dreamily creeping closer. "Not a chance big boy." I said grabbing my sword. "Okay here's the deal, every defeat for me I'll kiss you and you have no right declining, every win for you I'll let you decide what to do." He said putting on a grin. "Deal, just so you know I'm not going to let you win so easily." I said. "Oh and since when can you beat me?" Alex asked. I drew my sword. He drew his. Obviously I was down with the tip of Alex's sword to my throat. Alex threw his sword aside, bent down and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Geez by the end of the day I won't leave a place on your face with out a kiss." Alex said leaning for another. I didn't stop him. Who cares if he's going to beat me then why stop him? I even kissed him back. So much for this lovley 'trainig' of ours.

(Cindy's POV) 

"Here we are the good ol' cherry blossom tree." Luke said going up to it and giving it a pat. "Do you think it still remembers us?" I asked sitting on the grass. "Yea why not I mean it's like the tree's always been there for us, one of our comrades." Luke said staring back and Cindy. "So many memories it holds, it's even celebrating." Luke said as a gust of wind blew making the branches rattles. I chuckled. "You miss us eh?" Luke said patting it and heading over. He sat down close next to me. "Poor thing must've been lonley." He said staring at my eyes as I stared back. "It was lonley wasn't it" He said not taking off his graze. "Yea" I said as he leaned closer. "Must've been mad at me for leaving it for so long." He said leaning even closer as our nosed touched. I just stared back at his eyes. "Yes it was lonley so lonley infact she used to shed blossoms before she went to sleep." I said as he leaned and kissed me on the lips for the first time. We stayed like this for a long time until we pulled back. "Now it's not lonley." Luke said giving me his retarted smirk. "That smirk again, your dumb habit still carries on." I said. He layed down. "What can I do to please you?" He asked looking up. I smiled, "Nevermind," I said sighing. He actually looked cute smirking. I layed down. He turned to me and leaned over to give me a kiss. It was a long kiss. I kissed him back. He pulled away. "Fluffy." He murmured. "What?" I said laughing. "Fluffy lips." He said smacking his lips together. I rolled my eyes. "Okay now how about we train," I said getting up but he pulled me back down. "Oh who cares about training now when I've finally got you here with me?" He said pulling me down in another kiss. I didn't care I was just so happy that he's back. 

(Rosalind's POV)

Max where are we going?" I asked him as he walked around. He looked lost to me, "Beats me I've never been here." he said turning around. My eyes widened. "Max watch out!" I yelled he turned infront and bumped in to a tree. He fell on his back. "Oww" he said holding his forehead with both his arms. I ran over giggling at him. "Silly boy" I said laughing he looked up and had an evil smile. He pulled me down. I was still laughing at him rolling around on my back in a non-princess manner. Who cares. "Oww that really hurt", He said grinnning and still holding his forehead. I don't know why but that made me laugh even harder. "I see you like to laugh." He said rolling next to me on the grass. My laughter slowed down in to a loud sigh/catching a breath. I looked up at the sky. "Seems like we found our training place." I said looking around. He nooded staring at me which was sort of awkward because I get shy fast which causes my face to turn red. He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips right there. I was taken by surprise. I kissed him back though. I know Daniel might still be on my mind but who cares about him now, afterall he left me. I pushed the thought out of my head and focused on Max, looking closer Amy always talks about how Alex has long eye lashes, Max did have them too. Which made him look the more cuter. He finally pulled back. He stared up at the sky for a while until his eyes verted to me. He started to tickled me. "M-aax ssstop!!!!" I screamed/laughed. "Nope, special training." He said grinning. I laughed I can't blame myself, I was ticklish all over and he got my weak spot. "Maxxx I'mm going to geeet you!!!" I said laughing. "Really when your laughing all over?" He asked laughing at me which made him stop a little. Now was my chance. I jumped on him and tickled him all over. He laughed like crazy. "You little devil!" He said between laughs. I stopped leaned over and kissed him, he kissed me back. Oh well special training day 1. I'd rate it a 10/10.

(Elizabeth's POV) 

David went in deep in the forest taking my hand. You know going on a little nature walk isn't that bad, I actually enjoyed it and his hands were big, warm and soft on my hands. "Alright let's stay here." He said. We were surrounded by trees and only a little bit of light peeked through. "Yea." I said. David looked back at me. I verted my eyes at his. It was a bit awkward between us. David can be sweet, funny, and mysterious at times, but he was also shy. He sat down bringing m down with him. "So..." I said awkwardly. "Sooo..." he said back taking a deep breath. "Nice place," I said looking around. "Yea." he replied. "This place is the first place I discovered when I first came here, it's peaceful and relaxes your mind." he said laying down on my lap. I ruffled through his hair quietly. "Elizabeth.." David said. "Hmm?" I replied. "Nothing it's just that your name sounds beatiful and when I catch your attention your eyes are even beatiful than ever. He said looking up at my eyes. I blushed a little. He guestured my ear. "I love you." He whispered in it. I smiled and looked at him he was so close to me. He leaned up a little and kissed me for a long time not letting go. I stared back at him. His eyes were open too we both had smiles creeping up. We pulled back. We sat there for a while listening to the birds chirping. "I love you too." I said.