New member

We went in the mansion taking our passes back and explaining that Luke was our friend. They nodded and let us through since they know us really well. Luke looked around smiling. Probably remembering memories. We entered. People were sitting since we came at 10 o'clock and dinner is 9 o'clock. They looked at us. They didn't dare to mess with us since we're the strongest team. Not bragging but it's true and I like it better like that I don't like people's attention and socialization, I don't really now their personalities so it's uncomfortable for me. They just stared at us, I mean it's funny we really are the only ones who always walking in with new people. Girls were blushing and pointing at Luke, he winked back as they did a fangirl scream. Cindy wasn't in the mood to taunt him. He tried making her feel better but it's not Cindy who needed a pat, it was him. We arrived at the front door of the king's and queen's. We entered. "Hey wassup!" I said trying to act natural. "Your failing on trying to act natural." the king said while the Queen chuckled. Dang. "Anyway we have an important matter to discuss." Alex said getting to the point. "As you can see there is a new person here, he's Luke." Alex said. "Yes I can see that and Cindy you've finally got comfortable with people! You've got a nice group here, but weird too." he said laughing. "I totally agree!" Said the Queen. "Anyway. *Ahem* So....can he stay....here...." Alex said dragging out the words slowly. "Hmm, you know it's not easy, he needs to take the rouge test first." He said. With that we laughed. I spoke, "He'd probably not even had to get a scratch on himself if he did." I said laughing. "Oh so he's that strong?" He said asmused. "hmmm...let's do a test. I'll let Alex and you Luke, fight here please restrain from destroying anything. "Thats great! Actually when I was little I....Nevermind." Luke said but he looked happy. "Ok begin." They took out their swords and a clash sent a huge roar of wind. They had tremendous effect that the celieling started to bring down rocks. "Okay stop!" The king said as the Queen looked around checking if anything cracked. They were obviously equal at strength. "It's true he'd scare the dangers in the rouge test." The king said staring at the ceiling. "Tell me about yourself." He said. "Hey guys I'm not hiding it anymore, if I do I can't rest peacefully here." Luke said. "Luke..." Cindy said hesitant. "It's okay." He said everything on how he was the kid with Cindy and he was the one who killed Gareth because of what happened to Cindy. He gave a big exhale. "And after what you did you excpect me to take you in?" The King asked. Luke made a I don't know face. "Of course I'll take you in. Protecting my daughter like that. I understand I would've done the samething, plus, Luke, that name isn't very far off my memory." the king said looking at the Queen. "Ah yes Cindy mumbles the name in her sleep." the queen said with a smile. "Mother!" Cindy said blushing. "What?" the queen said acting normal. "You'd always look at a cute little boy's picture that resembles Luke too." She said embarassing Cindy even more. "Mother...please! YOUR NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO LOOK AT MY PERSONAL STUFF!!!! Why do you even come in when I'm sleeping?" She asked suspiciously. "Honey we just check on you don't worry I'll keep your lover a secret." She said winking. Luke raised his eye brows and gave a your mom's awesome smile. "So much for a secret now." Cindy mummbled. "So yes absolutly you're staying." The king said. "We'll need to manage the roommates though." The king added. "I'll be glad with anything you offer even if I have to sleep with a cute hot girl." He said casually. The king laughed. "That's not fair for me Luke!" The king whispered. "I heard you" The queen said eyeing the king with a threatening smile. He smiled back. "Just kidding!" He said. "Luke your a pervert end of discussion." Cindy said as her face was red from jealousy and embarrasment. "Why are you jealous?" He poked her in the stomach. "I"M NOT!" She said getting even redder if possible. "Oh your the cute hot girl you know." He said poking her in her side. "Luke please... your embarrassing me." She said cupping her face in her hands. "I can't believe this is happening." She mumbled. "Well then..." I said looking at Alex. Pretty embarrasing moment in one day don't you think? "We'll take him if you don't mind." Alex said. "Jake won't mind sleeping on the cushion or couch." Alex said. "Alright then, saved me the trouble!" The king said. "Oh father." Cindy said. "yes?" He replied. "I'd like to share a dorm with Amy too. I hate my room. Carries all my disturbing memories. Is it alright Amy?" She asked. "Couldn't be any happier. In fact I love being surrounded by friends all the time." I said with a smile which is true. "If your fine, but your really surprising me your mood went from depressing and your getting out of your shell! I'm proud of you." the King said. "So you say I'm depressing father?" Cindy said with a fake smile. "Jeez remind me of your mother when we were young." He said staring at the queen with a romantic stare as she stared back. "If you excuse us we'll leave you two alone." I said. "Oh no no, I think of you all now as my children! Your the fate of this dimension and the new generation." he said. I smiled I sure love it here.