Trouble in the forest!

What stood in front of us was the King him self. "All of you young begginers of the Exile, you are to show no mercy proof your gratitude to us, survive this Rouge test and work by our side!," boom King Alphonse II. "We Shall prevail the Ronzels! Young warrior enter the forest for you will face many hardship and fears, show us what you've got!" Alex took my hand and said,"Here is our que we will now charge in the forest," Once he was done talking the whole crowd cheered and ran at full speed in to the forest. Alex tapped my hand, "Run after me!" We ran and ran I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. We made a sharp turn and rested. "What's the big deal? Why'd we have to run like that?!" I said between gasps. "Its a way of showing our honor and pride to the Royals," Alex replied not looking tired one bit. "So now what?" 

"I will escort you to you gate number 19," he said while pointing o nthe badge the said the number 19. "My gate?" He nodded. "Each of the contestants have a number and it is what their gate is called. You are given a challenge of your deep fears in each of them. You either survive..or die." I started at him stunned. "..Die?"

"It's not called survival for nothing....Amy, promise me you'll come back alive. I don't want to loose anyone again! I vow when you come back I will protect you with my life!" He leaned over and kissed me right on the lips. Just like that. Man I didn't want him to leave me but he walk in front and I followed. The gate was getting closer and more clearer in sight. "So I guess this is where we say bye..." I said staring at his mesmerizing eyes."Amy I know you can survive this, show us what you've got! Don't proof your self to be a Diana. "If it means to be a Diana, then I will kick the Rouge test's butt and show it who is boss!" I grinned at him. He hugged me and I charged in chin high In to gate 19. Hello I'm Amy and I'm here to pass no matter what!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww :3 Alex's such a sweetheart xP. I can't wait to write more! Stay tunned!!!!