The Dragon's Ice Palace

OMG I know you guys must have hateeee me for not uploading for so long, well see there was so much going on! SORRY!!!! Um excuse my grammar and spelling in a rush so I'm typing on my tablet. Ms. Wonder woman will full fill her duty!!!!!!!!! XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a shinning bright light. "So you're awake," said the guy who saved me. "Yes, were am I and who are you?" The place was all made out of glass, looked really elegant and the furniture was high comfort! "My name is Alexander, you can call me Alex. For you are here in the Dragon's Ice Palace."

"The Dragon's Ice Palace?" I said in confusion. He stifled a laugh, " Your so innocent, this place is ruled by Queen Xyna and King Alphonse II. It has been here for more than anything on here in our dimension. I brought you here, for that is the elite Soldier's duty to recruit other members in order to demolish the race of the Ronzels."

"What's a Ronzels, and what do you mean by this dimension?" I said feeling quite dumb.

"They are the people who are creating those bloody wolf like creatures. They want to conquer this dimension and destroy us, the Exiles. For what dimension are we in. This is the world of Rolonda, where the humans who have died on the day where angels roam come. It's sort of a way for finding your way back to life, since you were so lucky to die on that die. Come I'll show you around."

I grabbed his hand suddenly having this feeling. "What if I don't wanna go back?" He looked at me in confusion. "Why wouldn't you?" I looked down from his graze. He looked amazing. FOCUS! "Umm...I don't know but i just have a feeling.... Uh I can't remember." He looked away, "You died in a car accident. Usually when you die in a car accident you have some sort of amnesia, you'll get it back soon though. Now lets go!"

Wow this place was posh posh! I had this feeling that when I was alive I didn't necessarily live in such a place. This whole place was ice I've soon learned. We were now up on the elevator when Alex tapped me on the shoulder. "Were going to emerge in the Royal room where the queen and king are. You will get the information you'll need to survive, until you may go back to your life." I stood there quite, I felt like a stray dog. All this crazy things happened and I'm not getting what's going on. I looked outside of the clear elevator. What I saw made my jaw drop to the floor. "Omg Alex check that city out! It's made of Ice.. i-i-t's magnificent. Are you sure where not in some sort of RPG game. This is bazaar!" I turned and saw him cracking up. "No, I can't believe how clueless you are. You hilarious." I started to draw my sword. "Hey hey! I was kidding AMY!!!!" I smirked and chased him around the elevator until I fell from exhaustion. He fell down with me. "You know I'm far too strong for you to have a duel with me." He said teasingly. "Oh I know" I couldn't take my eyes off his. I huddled closer to him. "So here is the place! We should get out now." He bowed and ushered me in. "After you my lady Amy." I said,"Hahaha now come on! I am excited to know what's going to happen." He stood up looking serious and marched forward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you just love it! Uploading more soon. The stories will get longer in some because of the new settings of the story.