Envy's Madness

We were falling down. Fast. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed. Thud. We all landed in the fluffy garden seats. Thank goodness for them couldn't be more grateful. "We could have died." Heather said breathing loudly. "Just remember next time to never try this again. Thank you very much!" Faith said graoning as her foot was stuck under Heather's body. Alex got up and looked at the window. "he's still up there." He said with a serious look. "Who's still up there?" Sebastiain came out of the main dorr casualy. "Stop gawking at me and lets leave this place before they find us." He said heading in to the forest again. "He's powerful." Alex said still looking serious almost envious. "No kidding now lets go!" Faith said rushing out. We ventured back to the castle. It was embarrasing to go through the cafeteria since it was Dinner time. I looked like some maniac serial killer holding Rosalinda on my shoulder like that cause people pointed and whispered at me. 

"Yes yes amazing! You brought her here I knew I could count on you guys!" The king said. "I felt like a villan though." I said frowning. His laughter echoed the room. "Don't worry just go eat and do what you got to do." He said seeming in a very good mood. I walked out of the door and paused. I was gloomy I know but she was innocent she wasn't even our age she seemed 14. Why involve her? "What's wrong?" Alex came from behind. Just as he did Sebastian walked out his bangs fell on his eyes and he had this creepy killer smile. He walked slow paced like a zombie sort of. "I don't like him much." Alex said staring at him. "I know he's giving me chills. Just looking at his eyes is enough." I said looking away. 'Lets go." he patted me on the sholder once and we went down to dinner.

I didn't have much of an appitite I was sitting with Elizabeth who was talking with other girls. I chidded in and laughed a bit but not from the bottom of my heart. Elizabeth realized but didn't push me. I heard a furious yell. I turned my head. Envy was screaming at well, Sebastain. "What did he want?" It got quite so I heard better. "You need to go back now you don't belong here mother and father are excpecting you." He said calmly and his eyes showing no expression. "I don't want to. Just go away." Emvy replied looking sad and quite. She looked around embarressed at all the gawking faces. I mean SEBASTAIN IS HER BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO PROBABLY THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE LIKE WHY IS ENVY SO KIND? I'm getting confused. He had a grip on her arm he was tightening his hand hard since she was flinching a little. "Stop! I'm not coming why would I go back I have... friends." The cafeteria gasped then quickly covered their mouths. "You don't need them just kill them. You know you will you can't hold it." He replied. I was torn how could he do this to her. I banged my fist on the table and stood up. I walked towars them eyes on me now. He looked over and saw me coming showing no expression. I put my hand on his hand. "Stop right now." I said gritting my teeth. Envy was wide eyes but stood their quietly. "Get off pest." He said, with that a magnetic feeling pushed me towards the wall nearly knocking me unconsious. "STOPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," Envy screamed with a shrill she grew black dragon like wings and her eyes turned black and started bleeding. "Now Envy you'll hurt your own brother. Just accept it she is not your friend she'll leave you she'll be too scared and you'll eventually kill her." He said. He eyes widened turning back to normal and her wings turning to black flames leaving one feather on the floor. She didn't look normal though. He eye's color and life drained out leaving her almost as if she was hypnotized. "Now I'll be seeing you at the mansion. Kill them all" Alex drew his sword and charged at him. But he disapeared in to thin air."Emvy don't listen to him!" I said regaining my step. She didn't turn to look at me instead she had her maniac smile back and her hair covering her eyes. Some girl was staring at her with fright next to her on the table with 4 other girls who looked froze. Envy left but 3 seconds later I noticed she was walking with a human heart. My eyes widened and I screamed. What had she done! Alex kneeled next ot me and calmed me down but the only sound I heard was the girl gasping and the leaving footprints of Envy as she crushed the girl's heart exiting the place, Tears streamed down my face. I trembled. Why did this happen? I crawled to the place where her feather was I picked it up and placed it in my pocket. I clenched my fists and ran upstairs leaving the cafeteria panicking over the dead heartless girl. Envy I swear I will save you I know you didn't do this on purpose he did something. I swear on my friendship I won't leave you there!