Chapter fourteen

*Phils pov*
A woman with blonde hair walked into the room. She smiled at me, showing off her pearl white teeth.
"Phil Lester?" She asked looking down at her clipboard.

"Yes" I answered.

"I am dr. Helbig and I will be your doctor. If you need me, just push that button."

"Okay" I said.

Dr.Helbig and I talked for a while about what had happened, what will happen and how I feel etc.
*
"Okay well, I am going to leave you to it then Phil. I'll see you again either this evening or tomorrow morning."
"Okay, bye doctor."
"Oh, you can call me Grace." She smiled and left the room.

I could already tell that I would get on well with Grace.
Tomorrow, in the morning, I could ask her if I could leave bed and visit Dans room.
I soon drifted off into a deep sleep whilst thinking of Dan. I hope he'll walk up soon.

*
I woke up at the gentle touch of somebody's hand. Grace was shaking my shoulders gently to wake me up.
"Hey sleepyhead! Breakfast is served." She smiled and handed me a tray with food on.

"Breakfast in bed? I could get used to this." I grinned as I picked up a piece of toast. Grace placed a cup of water beside the bed and sat down on a chair.

"How are you feeling today then, Phil?"
"Good I guess."
"Okay. Is there anything I can do for you?"
"Actually, yeah. Can I go and see Dan. I think he's only I the floor above."
"I'm afraid you have to stay in bed dear."

I looked down at my breakfast tray again and felt uneasy. I pushed it away and picked up my glass of water to take a sip.

Grace frowned at the mostly full plate of food and pushed the tray back towards me.
"You have to eat, honey. It's a major part in your recovery."
"I don't feel like eating. I feel sick."
"Honey, please eat, Dan and your friends wouldn't want you to starve yourself."

I gave in and picked up an apple off the tray and bit into it. At least it was healthy.

*Grace pov*

I walked into my new patients room smiling for a good first impression. I looked down at the clipboard I was holding in my hands. As I read the name I grinned widely as I recognised the name. I had read this name a thousand times before and seen his face too. He's practically famous on Youtube! I watch his videos and I have to admit, I kind of have a crush on him. Although many people prefer Danisnotonfire but, to be honest, I don't like how close he is to Phil and all he does is copy Phil anyway. "Phil Lester?" I asked to make sure that it was the right room even though I already knew.

"Yes." He answered. I couldn't help but look into his bright blue eyes as he looked up at me. I almost blushed until  I distracted myself by introducing myself. I stayed to talk to him about the recovery course he had to go on but, soon realised that I had to leave or else I would miss the last bus home.

  "Okay well, I am going to leave you to it then Phil. I'll see you again either this evening or tomorrow morning." I told him.
"Okay, bye doctor."
"Oh, you can call me Grace."   I smiled as I took one last glance at his beautiful face and left the room.

I left the hospital and quickly jogged to the bus station. As I turned the last corner, I saw the bus leave the station. Great, that was the last bus. I sighed and walked past the bus station with my head down. It started I rain and I didn't have an umbrella on me...This day just gets better and better, doesn't it? I walked towards my apartment which was a few miles away but, still in London. This was going to be a long journey home.

[A/N][Ah I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages! I really have been busy and I've tried to fit in time for this chapter but there's so much going on. I hope you like it. Also, I decided to introduce Grace Helbig yayy- new character! I'll try to update the next chapter really soon and I may be introducing 2 more characters. ]