Chapter three

*Phils pov*

I think Dan avoided talking to me pretty much all day. Maybe it was because of his bad dream? No, that's silly.
I looked over to Dan scrolling through Tumblr on his laptop. I thought back to this morning when he had leapt on to me, hugging me like a teddy bear. It was unexpected but it felt nice.
I remember him crying into my shirt, sort of telling me about this awful dream. He said "she"... Who was this girl he spoke of in his dream? He also said "you", meaning me. I was in his dream. I was so curious about his dream, I need to know more. But I don't want to ask him about it and then upset him.

"Goodnight. I'm off to bed." Dan said to me as he walked out the room. "Night" I replied. He sounds so tired. I could ask him about the dream in the morning, maybe he will have calmed down by then.

A few hours passed and it was 2:09 am so, I decided it was time for bed. I was about to open my bedroom door when I heard Dan mumbling in his room. Was he sleep talking? Sometimes he talks in his sleep and says some funny stuff so, I thought I would listen for a few minutes and then head off to bed. I put my ear to the door and listened. "Ph...but m...I love...m Phil.." I pulled my ear away from the door shocked. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I went to my room and fell asleep to the thought of Dan actually loving me.

I woke up about an hour or two later. I heard footsteps pacing up and down in the next room. It must be Dan, he always does this. Then I heard a soft mumble come from the same room. I tried to go to sleep again, but I felt annoyed for some reason. I'm used to being woken by the sound of Dan pacing up and down in his room so, why am I so irritated now?

Every step I heard seemed to get louder and louder. Thoughts were swimming through my mind. I sat up. I couldn't think straight while Dan was walking around his room, making noise. I walked out of my room and over to Dans bedroom door. I knocked on the door gently and walked in. Dan just stared at me. "Do you think you can keep it down? I'm trying to sleep!" I tried to speak calmly and waited for Dans response. He nodded and walked up to me. His chocolate brown eyes stared deeply into mine. We stayed like this, staring into each other's eyes, for at least 20 seconds until I stepped back making room between us. Dan nodded slightly again and walked over to his bed. I watched him slip under the covers and then roll over facing away from me. I closed the door and got back into my own bed. I really didn't know why I was so annoyed but, I soon fell asleep.

*Phils dream*
As I walk further down this path, I see Dan at the end. What is he doing here? Is he waiting for me? "Finally!" He says as I walk up to him "it took you long enough to realise" he adds. "Huh? Realise what?" I ask him confused. He grins, showing his dimples. He looks down biting his lip as he wraps his arms around my waist. He then looks up at me and slowly, ever so slowly leans in, tilting his head. Our lips meet and I feel his soft tongue against my lips. I open my mouth to let his tongue slip in and our tongues begin to tangle. I lift my arms and wrap them around his neck. I feel one of Dans arms drop from my waist to my butt, followed by the other hand only a moment later.