Chapter five

[A/N][Sorry it's been so long since I last updated but I've been really busy and haven't had a lot of time. I hope that you enjoy this chapter even though it's short :) ]

*Phils pov*
I woke up and smiled at the feeling of warm arms wrapped around my body. I turn myself over and peck Dans nose as his eyes sleepily open and his lips curve into a smile. "Morning sleepy head" I whisper as I slowly crawl out of bed to freshen up. Dan pulls the covers closer and over his neck and chin for extra warmth and closes his eyes again.

I lean over the bathroom sink and wash my face before looking up and seeing the dark purple love bite Dan had left on my neck. I smiled and gently rubbed my neck where Dans lips had not long ago been.

I thought back to all the happy memories we had together over the last years including all the long Skype calls to the day we first moved in together. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice Dan walk in behind me. I snapped back to reality as soon as the warm touch of his arms wrapped around my waist. He pecked my cheek and nestled his face into my neck after mumbling "good morning, love". A small sensation spread through my body at sound of Dans sleepy voice calling me love. "Good morning, bear' I smiled but of course he didn't see that because his face was rested on my neck.

He lifted his head up and propped his chin on my shoulder whilst looking directly into my eyes through the reflection of the mirror. He smiled at me lovingly and then walked out of the room. I glanced at myself once again in the mirror and then followed Dan out of the room only a moment later.

[A/N][Trigger warning, sorry]
*Dans pov*
I told Phil that I was going to take a shower whilst he ate breakfast. After closing the bathroom door I undressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I look absolutely disgusting. I hate myself. I've always hated myself. I glared at the faint scars on my thighs.
Phil deserves better than this. You're not good enough for Phil and you never will be. You'll never be good enough for anyone. Phil hates you.
The voice in my head was pounding giving me a headache. I told myself not to listen to it but all I could do was believe every word.

I opened one of the cupboards and reached to the very back fumbling around until my fingers felt something sharp dig into my skin. Found it. I picked it up and and let it glide across my skin once again. I instantly felt better. Beads of blood fell to the floor leaving a small trail. Crap. I laid a towel over the area hoping Phil wouldn't notice. I decided to stop once I felt that I had released my pain and had a quick shower.

With only a towel around my waist, I slid out of the bathroom and into my room. I picked out a plain black, long sleeved shirt and the usual black skinny jeans.

I walked into the front room and cuddled next to Phil on the sofa. We talked for a while and decided to order pizza for dinner. Then we talked about pizza and whether or not we would have 'Nigel the creepy pizza guy'. We had named him the creepy pizza guy because once, while he was giving us our pizza, he took a step inside, looked around and another step forward, looked around some more until we asked him to leave.

The pizza was delicious as always and we didn't have Nigel the creepy pizza guy which was a relief. We had had him deliver a pizza three times before and each time he always had the same creepy facial expression. Once, after I had asked him to leave, he laughed at me and left whilst keeping eye contact with me, which was really weird. He didn't actually leave though, he was standing outside our door for at least half an hour until we stepped outside and he ran away laughing maniacally.
Sometimes he really creeps me out but, I try to laugh it off as just some weird joke he's playing at.

*Phils pov*
Dan fell asleep on the sofa so, I picked him up bridal style and carried him to his bed. I tucked him in and kissed his cheek before whispering "goodnight bear". I was tired, so I went to brush my teeth before going to bed.

I finished brushing my teeth and realised that there was a towel on the floor. I know I didn't put it there so Dan must have dropped it after his shower this morning. I picked it up to put it in the laundry basket but, I noticed there were very small dots of red on the floor. Confused and tired, I just dismissed it and went to bed. I would ask Dan if he knew anything about it in the morning.

[A/N][P.S Should I make Nigel ( the creepy pizza guy) an actual character and have him play a bad guy or something? :) ]