Chapter eight

*Phil pov*
Today is the day that I start my diet. I got up out of bed, got changed and went to the kitchen. I looked around in the fridge for a minute or so before deciding that I would just give breakfast a miss.

I sat in the front room and checked tumblr on my phone. Nothing interesting. Dan walked into the front room looking as if he was about to leave. Confused, I asked him "Going somewhere Daniel?".

"Uh yeah actually, PJ and Chris invited me out. Do you want to come? If so, you have 10 minutes to get ready!"
"Give me a second to get ready and let's be on our merry way"

In less than five minutes Dan and I were out of the front door and heading down to PJ's house where everyone had planned to meet up.

*Dans pov*
Phil and I stopped outside PJs front door, I knocked and looked over to Phil, who was staring off into space.
He was so cute whenever he did this.

PJ answered the door and Phil and I walked in past PJ and into the front room to join Chris. Everybody said hello and we left to go into town.

After an hour of shopping in town, we all went to a small cafe that PJ liked. Everybody ordered their food and we all talked and joked about different things.

As soon as the food came everyone had started to eat except for Phil I noticed.
"Phil, are you feeling okay? Why haven't you eaten any of your food?" I whispered into his ear.
"Dan, I'm fine. Im just... Feeling a bit ill, that's all."
"Okay, if you say so." I trusted Phil. He wouldn't lie to me, he's not that kind of person.

******************************
*Dans pov*
It was 7:00pm when Phil and I left PJ and Chris. It is 9:00pm now and Phil still hasn't eaten anything all day, I'm beginning to get worried for him, after all, I do love him.

Right now, Phil and I are sat down watching anime films on Netflix together. Except I wasn't actually watching the film, I was watching Phil.

I just couldn't stop looking at his beautiful ebony hair and ocean blue eyes. I could feel a smile spreading across my face as I looked over at Phil. I tried to hide it but, damn he was just too adorable.

*Phils pov*
In my periferal vision, I could see that Dan was looking at me, missing the film. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to embarrass him but, I want to look at him too.

"You're missing the film." I say to Dan as I turn my face to see him blushing furiously yet a wide grin was set across his face, showing off his perfect dimples that could melt any girls heart.

"Sorry, lost in thought" Dan said sheepishly.
"What was you thinking about that was so interesting then?" I ask intrigued, hoping that he would say that he was thinking about me as I was of him.
Dan blushed even more before answering "I was just uh thinking about you and I."
"Oh really?" I ask grinning

"Yeah...Phil, can I ask you something?"
"Sure Dan, anything."
"A few nights ago, do you remember we uh..kissed. Did that mean anything to you?"

How could I forget that kiss?

"Yes Dan, did you know you're a really good kisser?"
Dan blushed again and his smile widened.
"Thanks... What does this make us Phil? Are we still friends or... more than that?"
"Well, 'friends' don't just kiss and stay friends."

Dan smiled and shuffled closer to me. He lay his head on my shoulder and the moment seemed perfect until my stomach made a gut wrenching sound.
I was hungry. No, starving. I hadn't eaten all day.

Dan stood up, walked to the kitchen and started searching through the cupboards.
"Dan, I'm not even that hungry." I lied.
"Yes you are Philip Lester and I will get you something to eat."

Dan was so nice and caring but he didn't understand that I didn't want to eat. I couldn't or I would become fat.
Dan came back with a sandwich but, I couldn't take it.
"Eat it Phil, please. I know you haven't eaten all day."

I took the sandwich from Dan and looked at it. I couldn't eat it, especially in front of Dan.

I wanted to eat it because Dan had made it just for me, but I couldn't. There's a voice in my head telling me I will be fat if I eat it.
You already are fat you idiot!

I took a cautious bite of the sandwich.
"I knew you could Phil. I'm going to go to bed. Finish that sandwich!" Dan said that last part more seriously.

As I watched Dan close the door of his bedroom, I immediately threw the sandwich away. I didn't know what to do about that tiny bite I ate. Then I had an idea.

I almost ran to the bathroom and kneeled over the toilet.
Wait, Dan will hear me if I throw up. I turned a tap on and put two fingers down my throat.

After vomiting in the toilet I turned the tap off and flushed. I felt emptier but, when I looked in the mirror I still looked basically the same.

I frowned because although I felt thinner, I was still fat, ugly Phil. I went to bed and fell asleep at about 1 in the morning. I couldn't get the horrible image of my ugly, fat body in the mirror.