Chapter four

*Dans pov*

Remembering what had happened last night/early this morning, I decided to talk about it with Phil this morning. I walked straight into Phils room forgetting to knock, oops.
Phils still asleep.

He's so beautiful, especially when he sleeps. I walk over and sit on his bed. He looks so happy, he must be having a really good dream. I bet he's dreaming about some girl who's really beautiful.

I tap his shoulder and gently shake him. "Hey, Philly, wake up bud.". He stretches his arms, sits up and smiles at me with the biggest grin. I smile back just because I admire his beauty so much."Good morning. I had the most craziest, yet most wonderful dream!" Phil said happily, nudging me on the shoulder. "Cool. Am I in it?"
"Of course."
"Awesome! Tell me about it while we eat breakfast?"
"Oh umm... I uhh... Well I uhh..."
I watched him struggle for words. I was in such a good mood today and this made me happy, seeing him blush after telling me that I was in his dream.
Now I'm desperate to know his dream.
"It's a bit uh embarrassing." he finally told me. "Okay, I won't laugh, promise" I promised. "Come on, let's eat breakfast and talk about it." I told him as I walked out the room and towards the kitchen.

Me and Phil sat down with our bowls of cereal. He looked at me a bit nervously so, I smiled casually back at him encouraging him to start on the story of his dream. He took a deep breath and then started "Well, I was just walking down some path and then- and then I see you at the end of the path. You're smiling at me and tell me 'finally.'". He stopped for a moment trying to remember what came next in the dream. "...and then I think you said something along the lines of 'it took you long enough to realise'...This is really silly, I should just stop." he said. "No, please. Please tell me the rest. " I begged. Phil sighed, ate some cereal and carried on with the story.

*Phil pov*
"Okay" I sighed "You grabbed my waist and then started kissing me and that's it. Please don't tell anyone". As I finished telling Dan about my dream, he looked surprised. He started to smile, which I expected off him.
He's such an ignorant, disrespectful twat.

He was about to laugh. I knew it. I can't trust him. I stood up leaving my bowl of half uneaten cereal on the table and walked to my room. I slammed the door and sat down in front of it so that Dan couldn't barge in.

Rage was building up in my stomach and soon enough it burst out in tears. I tried my hardest to cry silently so that Dan wouldn't hear and think that I was pathetic. But then I remembered something. Something that had shocked me before I had fallen asleep early this morning at 2:09 am.

I remembered putting my ear to Dans bedroom door and hearing the words "I love Phil". Now my dream made a bit more sense. Dans loves me. I hadn't realised it before but, now, I think I- I think I love Dan too. I wiped my eyes, there was no need to cry. Everything was okay. I stood up and opened my door to see a slightly upset Dan waiting for me outside me bedroom door.

"Phil, I'm so sorry if I upset you. I didn't mean to, I promise!" Dan said quickly. I smiled at him as he smiled at me this morning. "No Dan, you didn't upset me. I just realised something, I was upset about it at first but now I'm the happiest I could ever be!" I said to him, keeping eye contact the whole time. Dan smiled, slightly relieved, not taking his eyes off of mine. I noticed him look down from my eyes and to my lips and back to my eyes again. I decided to make the first move, after all, I am the older of the two. I placed my hands on his shoulders and my hands made their own way to his. Our fingers intertwining. Dan bit his lip just like in my dream. I tilted my head slightly and leaned in for the kiss.

The kiss was long, passionate and full of love. I didn't realise just how good Dan was at kissing- he was far better than any of the girls I've ever kissed. Butterflies were filling my stomach and I felt my cheeks become very hot. I pulled away from the kiss and saw Dan was blushing too. He giggled slightly and then leaned into my neck, leaving a love bite.

[A/N][- 25 reads?! Thanks! I know, it's not a lot but, still, thanks!Also, you may enjoy the next chapter- lets just say that things get a little... Sad?]