He wanted to be alone.

~

Percy's POV

I woke up in the morning feeling like crap.

I had slept on my shoulder, making it ache when I moved it. I had broken a brush trying to force it through my hair, and well, I just felt crappy.

A bad day.

I didn't feel like eating breakfast. I tried to remember the last time I had ate. Yesterday I had ate lunch. That would be enough. I slipped into my cloak and went to the arena, ignoring stares. I couldn't deny I was afraid. Afraid of the stares. How they would think of me.
I walked faster, acting like I didn't care.

Murderer.

They say he killed his own son.

What kind of messed up person is he?

I blinked hard.

Train.

Train.

Train.

Soul sister. (Sorry just had to put that in)

Making a room in the arena, I stepped into it quietly. Setting up a few dummies, I realized that there was a mode after hard. I smiled. Our army had gotten stronger. Setting it to the hardest level, I faced the dummy. It whirred and shot a blast of fire at me.

Powers.

We sparred for a long time, and my brain focused on the dummy, letting me forget my pain. A exhilarating feeling rushed through me, giving me energy.

This was fun.

I used my own powers too, and it froze the water in the air.
"Cool." I muttered.
I tried a blast of greek fire, and it ducked, but was melted slightly. It whirred again and charged, holding it's sword in front of it. I blocked it, but skidded back. I disarmed the dummy and slashed through it, but it shimmered and reappeared where the sword was and picked it up again.

I really liked this new guy.

~

Victor's POV

"Do you think it'll work?"

Chaos sipped his tea. "I bet he'll be playing with it for hours."

I gripped my mug tight. "You think he'll be okay?"

"I don't know."

"If he trains for too long-"

"It helps him to take his mind off of things. It's good for him."

"He tends to overexert himself."

He glanced at me. "Victor. You shouldn't worry so much."

"You don't seem to have a care in the world."

He laughed. "Does it look like it?" he grabbed his mug and sipped from it. "All people die. There will be an age when the gods stop ruling, and there will be a age where there is no Omega, Alpha, Annabeth, or you. It's just fate."