Chapter 27

"Where are we going?" I asked. Jack looked over at me, and back to the road.

"It's a surprise. But first we're gonna stop at my house. My Mum is dying to meet you." Jack said. My face went blank.

"Wait.. I'm going to meet your Mum?" I asked.

I only told Dad that so he wouldn't think it was a date! But it's actually true now!

"Yup. She's been wanting to meet you forever. I think you'll like her." He said, pulling into a driveway.

We got out of the car, and walked up to the front porch.

"I don't want to." I whined. He chuckled, and pulled out his key.

He unlocked the door, and walked into the house. He saw me not moving, and grabbed my arm, pulling me in.

"No, Jac-"

"Hello." I heard a lady's voice say. I looked up and saw, what I'm assuming is, Jacks Mum.

"Hey Mum. This is Eve." Jack said.

"Hello, Eve. I'm Rachel." His Mum said, holding her hand out.

I shook her hand, and smiled at her.

"It's nice to meet you." I said. Rachel laughed.

"It's nice to finally meet you too. Jack doesn't shut up about you." She said. I giggled.

"Okay, Mum. I think it's time for us to go." Jack said, directing the last part to me.

"Does he? All good things, I hope?" I said, ignoring Jack and giggling.

"She's so pretty, and nice, and sweet. A-"

"Okay, let's go." Jack said, grabbing my arm and pulling me out the door.

I waved to Rachel, and she laughed and waved back.

We got into Jacks car, and made our way to the secret destination I wasn't aloud to know about.

We arrived, and I looked at the sign. It was my favorite fancy restaurant.

"This is my favorite!" I squealed. He chuckled, and got out of the car.

He raced to my side, and opened the door for me. He took my hand, and I stood up with him.

"I picked it just for you." Jack said. I smiled at him, and held his hand as we walked into the restaurant.

"Awe." I said.

"Two please." Jack said. The lady nodded, and escorted us to our table.

"Thank you." I said, taking a seat. A few minutes later, a new lady came up to us.

"Hello. I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you off with some drinks? Or are you already ready to order?" She asked.

We gave her our orders, and sat in a comfortable silence.

"Thank you for bringing me tonight." I said, smiling at him. He nodded.

"Anything for you, my love." Jack said.

My heart melted.

***

We just got the check, and we both reached for it. I wasn't fast enough though.

"Let me pay." I said, reaching my hand out for it.

"No way. This is a date, I'm paying." He said, shaking his head.

"Jack." I whined. He chuckled, and shook his head.

"Evelyn." He whined back. I groaned.

He laid down the money, and I took a last drink out of my drink.

"I'll be back with your change." The lady said.

"Keep it." Jack said, standing up and coming to me to help me up.

"Thank you. Have a good night." She said. I smiled at her, and we walked out to his car.

"Where to now?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said, laughing when he saw how my face was.

"Really? Another surprise?" I asked. He nodded.

We pulled up to a random place, and I looked around to see nothing but a fence.

We got out of the car, and I saw that it was already dark out.

Jack came towards me, and walked me to the fence. I looked over the fence and awed at the view.

We were high up, and you could see the whole skyline of London. It was so pretty with the lights on.

"This is beautiful." I said, looking over at Jack. He smiled, and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"That's why I brought you here." He said. I smiled.

We sat there for a few more minutes until I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him.

He kissed back, and I smiled a little. I'm happy he's never pressured me into anything.

"Let's get you home." He murmured on my lips. I nodded, and pulled away.

We walked to the car, and got in. He started it, and we were off to my house.

"Thank you for tonight." I said as we parked in front of my house.

"You're welcome, love." He said, smiling.

I looked towards the house to make sure nobody was snooping, and kissed him.

He sucked in my lower lip a little, and I smiled. He gently bit it, and I pulled away.

"Ow!" I said, grabbing my lip. He started laughing, and I did too.

"I-I'm sorry." He said, still laughing.

"Way to ruin the moment." I said. He laughed, and then looked at my lower lip.

"You might want to hide that." Jack said. I pulled down the mirror in his car, and my mouth fell open.

Right in the corner of my mouth was a small red spot. It looked like a hickey. Especially since he bit me.

I didn't even know you could get one there!

"Oh my gosh! My Dad is going to kill me!" I yelled.

"Cover you mouth when you speak, and put makeup on it tomorrow." He said, not looking sympathetic.

"Oh yeah. Thanks for the tips." I said. I opened the car door, and got out.

"Bye, love!" He said. I smiled and waved.

"Bye." I said.

What a night.

***

Hey guys!

How's it going?

Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it!

Anymore more ideas just tell me!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G<3