If I was never born, what would it be like?

I didn't know.

But I bet it would be a much better world then now.

~

"He will do your job for a month."

Chaos put his hands on a man who looked about 40. He crossed his arms, glaring at all of us.

I looked at Chaos. "... What?"

"But he won't be able to do things properly!" Lee protested.

"Of course." Chaos said smoothly. "Apparently, he said that it was easy and he could do it much better than Omega here."

"How hard could it be?" the man said arrogently. "It's just doing papers and sending out patrols."

"But-"

"If he does better than Omega, I'll kick Omega out and make him Commander. If he doesn't...." he smiled.

"I'll do exactly what the citizens did to Omega."

"Deal." the man said triumphantly.

I looked down. I didn't want to say this in front of the man. I knew he wouldn't be able to do anything.

"What do you say, Commander."

The man sneered, taunting me. Victor clenched his fist.

He's dead anyway.

"I'm fine with it."

~

"What were you thinking?"

I slipped off my cloak and flopped on my bed. "He's dead anyway."

"But still!"

"I can do my best to turn things around." I heaved a sigh. "Get out."

Victor glared at me. "Think!"

"I am. I was. And I don't want to anymore."

"Percy-"

"I'm trying to sleep."

"You can't anyway. You'll be awake for an hour."

"Please."

"You're crazy." he huffed. "You don't know what he'll do."

I buried my face into my pillow. I heard Victor storm out of the room and I sighed. He was right. I would just spend an hour not being able to sleep. I stood up and went into the bathroom to get some sleeping drugs.

Sleep...

I dropped the bottle, spilling it all over the floor. Sighing, I sweeped it up, crouching down. It jarred my bad ankle, making me dropped the sweeped up pills all over again. I rubbed my temples and sweeped it up and threw it away and opened a new bottle. Taking a few pills, I laid on my bed again. Maybe I should of taken the painkillers too. I turned and fingered the blankets. He wouldn't do that bad. He'd be okay.

I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to come.

~

Chaos wasn't getting papers that were due a say ago.

The patrols were unorganized and soldiers weren't doing anything, just dancing around the confused Commander. The new Commander didn't stay up all night apperantly. He didn't send out patrols. All Chaos got were a few poorly done papers that he had to do all over again.

I was getting stressed along with Chaos too.

I had sneaked a laptop into my room and checked the news every day. I read all the comments, reading them again and again.

They weren't very nice.

I typed in a few critizing words, and pasued.

It wasn't their fault.

I pressed the delete button till eveything was gone.