Raw

Dean hates me. He's been ignoring me all weekend. It was Jojo's birthday. So of course Uncle Dweanie had to be there. But tonight is Raw. He has to talk to me sometime. And tonight I'm going to get him too.

"You know they're using you like they did me?" Randy smirks at me. I roll my eyes and say what I was told to say.

"Don't you know that I'm smarter than that?" I smirk.

"Didn't know beauty queens were smart." He laughs as he walks past the camera.

"And cut! Perfect. This will go great before their match!" The director guy says. He and his crew leave to film other stuff.

"Randy wait." I say. He turns and looks at me. "Can you give this to Dean? And don't read it." I ask, giving him a note of my own.

"Uh sure." The viper shrugs as he grabs the note. He walks off. Hopefully he doesn't read it and gives it to Dean.

"Hey girly! Ready for our match tonight?" Bayley skips over.

"Ready to beat you, yes. Ready to team up with Seth, no." I sigh.

"You haven't heard yet?" she asks. I shake my head no and look at her. "Dean is going to butt in. He's going to take Seth's title tonight."

"Umm are you sure you should have told 'Thhe Enemy' that?!?" I laugh.

"Everyone knows your just playing nice to get what you want." Bayley rolls her eyes.

"Sure am." I smile.

"Have you seen Dean recently?" Bayley changes the subject.

"He was at Jojo's party Friday. But that was it." I answer. "Is he okay?"

"If you call a drunken mess okay?" Bayley shakes her head no.

"I should go talk to him." I run my hand thru my hair.

"Is that gonna make it better?" she questioned.

"Maybe. Or it will probably make it worse."
.
.
.
Randy Orton and Bayley vs. Seth Rollins and Lalelei Anoa'i with J&J Security ringside.

"Come on Seth! Tag me in!" I shout. He knocks down Randy who begins crawling towards his corner. Seth is distracted by a certain lunatic who decided to join us. Dean is standing at the top of the ramp. He starts walking towards the ring, eyes on Seth the whole time. Nows my chance. I get down from the apron and get seth's belt. It's super heavy but I carefully take to the center of the ring where Dean and Seth are having a stare down.

"Give me the title Lale." Seth growls as he holds his hand out. I look between the two and at the title. I smile and hand it to the one I'm in love with. I take his hand and hold it up in the air. Then I slap Seth. "You bitch!" Seth yells. That set Dean off. He drops the title and attacks Seth. I hold onto the title as they fight to the death. J&J drag Seth out of the ring. Dean grabs the title from me and leaves. I begin to follow him backstage because the match was over. Out of the corner of my eye I see him. I stop in my tracks as Dean continues to celebrate with the fans. He jumps the barrier and takes out a knife.

"NOOO!" I cry. Thankfully security was there to stop him. Jude almost stabbed the one man I love. As security dealt with the deranged man, I rushed over to a confused Dean.

"You okay?" he whispered into my ear as I hugged him. His breath smelt and felt like beer.

"No" I whisper back, holding back tears. He helps me backstage before anyone could see my tears. Once we were in a secluded area he turns to face me. In the lighting I could see how broken he is. He really was a drunken mess. And it was all my fault. "I-I-I I'm sorry." I cry.

"I didn't sleep with Sara. I almost did but I realized it wasn't what I wanted it. I wanted you." Dean admits.

"And you let me think you did?!?" I ask shocked that he would hurt me like that.

"I followed you to tell you that! But when I heard about you and Seth. I wanted you to feel the way I did, do." he pulled me in a hug.

"You forgive me?" I cry.

"Yes." He wipes the tears away. "Bayley and Emma talked some sense into me." he holds me.

"Good. Because I missed you." I smile, hugging him tighter.

"I missed you more." he chuckles. "Oh and thanks for the title babe."

"That's what girlfriends do." I shrug. We hold hands as we walk to catering.
.
.
.
I feel like this should be the last chapter. But it isn't. The next one is!