Too Fast

"Noble! Anoa'i! Get your asses over here NOW!" Coach Beast shouts at us. 

"Great what does HE want?" Sara groans as we stand up and walk over to his office. "What's up Coach?" she smiles.

"You two have just been recruited for NXT. You start tomorrow." he explains. 

"Are you serious?!?" I ask, shocked.

"Don't look too shocked, sweetheart. You two are very talented. Unlike these lazy dirt bags." he chuckles. "Now go have fun out there. Make me proud" he smiles. We nod and then head out.

"Wanna go shopping for ring gear?" Sara suggests.

"Sure. And tonight we should go out and celebrate?" I reply as I toss my trainers in my bag.

"Is Dean gonna join us?" Sara jokes.

"He's not in town until tomorrow morning." I explain as I slip into my UGG boots.

"First of all, how in the hell can you wear fur boots in 100 degree weather!?! And how do you even know when his plane lands?" Sara asks as we leave the building.

"It's only like 96! And my dad told me." I shrug. 

"Speaking of dads, should we tell ours about the recruitments?" Sara asks as she messes with the radio.

"They're gonna find out sooner or later" I explain. 

"Well, Imma tell mine" she sighs as she turns up the song and leans back.

"I love this song!" I squeal as I turn it up even louder.

"Ugh! This all what Seth listens too. He is like obsessed with Fall Out Boy" Sara groans as she turns it down. I completely stop as give her the death glare.

"Do. Not. Touch. The. Radio. When. They. Are. On. Got it?" I warn. She nods. I turn it up and continue driving.

.

.

.

"You have a beautiful voice, Lale" Sara complements as I park the car at my house.

"Your funny Sara. Too funny!" I laugh.

"No! Im serious girl. You have a voice of an angel!" she explains. 

"Hey ladies! How was your training session?" Seth asks as he unlocks his bright yellow jeep.

"We got recruited to NXT! We start tomorrow!" Sara smiles.

"Really? Well I guess good luck to you both." he shrugs. "Lale could you move your car so I can leave?"