Seth or Dean?

"Lalelei I want you to stand ringside tonight with your dad. Make sure he wins tonight." Vince explains to me backstage Raw.

"Ok but I don't think I can be any help to him." I tell my dad's boss. Oh wait! He's my boss too.

"I think you can be a major help." Vince chuckles and walks off.

"Lale!" Emma comes bouncing over.

"Hey Em!" I show the same amount of hyperness.

"What are you doing here? I thought you just started NXT?" she asks me.

"I did. I'm just here with my dad. Vince wants me to go ringside during his match." I explain to the Australian.

"Your dad is Roman. Right?" Emma asks. I nod.

"Cool. Must be why you're so talented in the ring." she smiles.

"Maybe. I just started a few weeks ago." I shrug.

"Oh yeah Miss America!" Emma laughs.

"Hey careful missy. Miss Universe is this weekend and Miss Australia is going down!" I laugh.

"Whatever." Emma laughs back.

"Hey ladies." Paige smiles as she walks up.

"Hey Diva's Champ." Emma smiles back.

"Hi Paige." I wave.

"How was Deano the other night?" Paige winks.

"NOTHING HAPPENED!" I shout.

"Hehe so you are with Seth!" Emma squeals.

"I'm not with anyone!" I explain.

"Oh well I'm Team Dale" Paige shrugs.

"Nope. Sale all the way!" Emma replies.

"Guys!" I whine. Then Dean and Seth walk by together.

"What's up Lale?" Seth smiles.

"Lale! What are you doing here?" Dean stops and asks.

"Uhh. Nothing. I'm just here with my dad. I'm going to be ringside." I explain.

"So you're not moving up yet?" Seth asks.

"It's gonna be a while for that." I smile. Paige and Emma is just standing there watching the two guys that I'm crushing on talk to me.

"Why's that? You're really good." Dean wonders.

"Thanks Dean but everyone has to start somewhere." I laugh.

"Oh. I guess." he shrugs.

"Who's your dad versing?" Seth asks.

"Uhhh. How am I supposed to know!" I answer.

"Because your going out there to watch. You have to be paying attention." Seth chuckles. " I'll just ask your dad." Then Seth leaves.

"See ya later Lale." Dean nods before he follows his favorite two-tones who really needs to get his roots retouched.

"Eppppp!" Emma squeals. I turn and stare at her. "What? I'm team Sale!" Then she skips away.

"See ya later Dale." Paige winks and follows Emma. Great. Now I have to choose one. Which is difficult because they both are amazing. But I only kissed one and slept with the other. I mean. Ugh. Slept NEXT to him. And they are both my dad's best friends. And they are both older than me. Now I know how Miley felt when she had to choose between Jake and Jesse.