Every fangirl's dream

"Dad I'm going out with some friends from NXT. That cool?" I ask.

"Friends? Wasn't your first day today?" he asks without looking up from the TV. Him and Dean were playing some video game.

"Dude she's your daughter. Obviously she's a good friend maker like you!" Dean chuckles.

"So can I go?" I ask.

"Fine. But be home by 2" he sighs. I hug him.

"Yay! Your the best!" I smile. Then I run upstairs to get ready. Once I'm ready I head down to my car where once again Dean is leaning on.

"We need to stop meeting up like this." Dean chuckles.

"Go away Dean." I groan.

"Well my car won't start. And your dad kicked me out cause apparently 'I cheated'. So can I get a ride?" he smirks.

"You got feet. Walk" I smirk back as I get into my car. Me being the idiot that I am, should have locked my doors because the freaking lunatic gets in as well.

"Since I'm in the car already..." he starts. I groan and start the car.

"No talking. Cause your annoying!" I demand.

"You can just drop me off at Inc. That's where I'm going." Dean explains.

"You cannot be serious!!"

"Is that where your going?" he smirks.

"I'm not answering that."

"Fine. Don't. But I can always tell Roman. You know my best friend and your father?" Dean smirks.

"What do I have to do to make you keep tonight quiet?" I groan.

"I have so many answers to that question. So the least harmful is to dance with me at the club."the lunatic answers.

"One dance. That's it." I confirm.

"Nope. All night." Dean smirks.

"I flippin hate you right now!" I grumble as I park the car.

"That's not what I heard. You're a fangirl." Dean chuckles.

"FU" I push him.

"Maybe I'll let you. If I don't find someone else who will."he smirks as he holds the door open for me.

"Lucky me" I say sarcastically.
.
.
.
Tenth shot in, which was ALL Dean's work, he drags me onto the dance floor and we danced. Some of the people from NXT joined us. After a couple of songs played, Bayley drug me to the bathroom with her.

"Why are you dancing with Dean?" she asks me.

"Because we made a deal. If I dance with him all night, he won't tell on me. That's it." I explain.

"Good because I heard that Neville asked you out and he's my friend. I don't want to see him getting hurt."she explained.

"What? He asked if we could hang out tomorrow!" I react.

"Is it just the two of you?" she makes a concerned face.

"We're just working out at the performance center." I answer.

"Yep. Totally his way of asking you out." Bayley smiles.

"He's nice and all. But I don't want to date him. Help me Bayley!" I beg.

"I'll just join you guys. Easy. What time tomorrow?" Bayley explains.

"Noonish. Thanks Bayley. You're amazing." I hug her.