Forever

"Dean I had to do it!" I cry.

"No you didn't! You could have said no!" he shouts.

"So Seth could hit you with a chair but I can't? Wow!" I argue.

"I WASNT FUCKING SETH!" he went off. "Your my girlfriend! You not suppose to blind side me like that!"

"You called me your girlfriend?" I smile.

"Stop smiling! I'm mad at you right now." he says. I giggle and hug him.

"Lale" Sara glares at me as she walks by.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask Dean.

"Uhhh... How should I know?" he stutters.

"Wait. Was THAT your big mistake?" I ask, pushing him away.

"Why does it matter? I'm with you now."he shrugs it off.

"You seriously slept with her!" I glare. Please tell me that this is a sick joke.

"Yes." He whispers. "But she wasn't you." he adds.

"Yeah she wasn't me." I snap before I stormed away from the sick bastard. As I turned the corner, I felt tears forming so I ran to the locker room.

"Lale! What happened?" Bayley asked me, bringing me into one of her hugs.

"Dean slept with Sara!" I cry.

"Oh we are so ripping her to pieces tonight!" I hear Emma say.

"Hells yeah! You do not mess with our girl and get away with it!" Becky adds.

"Thanks guys."I smile at my friends.

"Lale, not to be the bitch. But your not so in the right either. You kissed Seth. Remember?" Bayley reminded. But she did at the wrong moment.

"You kissed him!" Dean yells. I look at him standing in the doorway of the girl's locker room.

"Dean I'm sorry!" I cry.

"Not this time. Bye Felicia!" Then he stormed away. Forever. And this time, it wasn't a dream.