Fear Me!

'Knock knock'

Shit! It's Rome. He's here to kill me. Thank god I'm rooming with Kane and Mercury.

"Joey can you get that?" I ask him. He gets up and walks over to the door while I go hide in the bathroom.

"WHERE IS HE?!?!" I hear my ex tag team partner shout. He seems mad. Then I hear the bathroom door being messed with.

"Seth isn't here right now!" I answer.

"SETH GET YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE ASS OUT HERE! NOW!!" Roman shouts.

"I think it'll be safer in here." I reply.

"Fine." Roman says. Right before he fucking kicks the door down. He then storms in and picks me up. "What the hell happened tonight?" He growls in my face.

"Nothing."I say weakly. "Just that she found out Jake was cheating on her." I add. He drops me and I crash into the floor. So much for being a ninja.

"What's going on here?" Kane asks. He was asleep. "I heard shouting and a crybaby."

"I am not a crybaby!" I whine. The two big guys roll their eyes.

"Just having a friendly chat." Roman smiles. Then he leans down to my level and whispers in my ear: "If I ever see you near my daughter again, you're dead!" Then he leaves. Kane shakes his head and heads back to bed.

"I'm guessing you went out with Lalelei?" Mercury questions.

"Yeah" I sigh as I get up.

"They don't know what really happened with Leigh? Do they?" he asks.

"No they don't. And they never will." I warn him.

"Good night boss" he replies.