The After Math

Seth won?!?! Seth Rollins fucking won?!?! What the hell? I think as I walk backstage. That sleaze ball has the nerve to go out there and do that! Well he did warn me about it and I said that we were cool. But now I don't think so. The last straw was with Lale. I heard what he did. He did it to Noble's girl so why wouldn't he do it to my girl? I just don't trust him anymore. Dean? Now I trust him. I know he wouldn't be THAT stupid! Would he? I question as I pass by the lunatic.

"Hey Rome. Sorry bout that slimball." Dean looks at me.

"Eh. He warned me. And besides he's an easier opponent." I shrug. "Sorry about your match. That was brutal!" I add.

"No biggie. I'm after your tittle now!" he smirks. "Vince said so." he adds.

"Well, if you can survive a Superman Punch and a spear." I chuckle.

"In my sleep! Your just gonna have...." he stops mid sentence. I look behind me. To see the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. "Seth." Dean sneers.

"Look I warned you about this. You said we were cool." Seth argues.

"Until you slept with my daughter!" I point out. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dean kind of flinch at that comment.

"I DIDNT SLEEP WITH YOUR DAUGHTER!" Seth yells.

"Any proof? Or did Leigh break that too?" I smirk.

"Look Sara just sent me nudes and try to seduce me. I told her to back off. Why won't anyone listen to me?!?!" Seth whines.

"You know what? I'm done. You completely ruined this for me!" I throw my hands up and storm away before I do something that I might regret later.
.
.
Dean's POV
"Until you slept with my daughter!" Roman points out. Shit. I slept with his daughter! Double shit! Did we use protection? I think we did. But I was getting ready for my match. Why would I carry one? I need to find her quick. But what if she hates me now? What if she freaks out and tells her dad? What if she doesn't want the baby? Do I want the baby? Do I really want a kid? Would I be a good father? Wait. Why am I asking myself all this? I'm not ready for a kid. And besides. When Roman finds out that I'm going to father his grandkid, he's gonna kill me. "You know what? I'm done. You completely ruined this for me!" Roman throws his hands up and storms away.

"Dean. I'm sorry." Seth says before he walks away. He's sorry? For what? For taking Roman's title? That doesn't effect me! So why is he apologizing to me? Whatever. I need to go find Lale.
.
.
Seth's POV
"Dean, I'm sorry." I apologize before walking away. I kissed his crush. I'm in love with his crush. But it's just a crush. It's not like they kissed. Or had sex. Or are dating. So she's fair game. I should go find her.