Tampa Florida

"Hey" Galina smiles when I walk into the kitchen. I kiss her.

"Hey" I smile.

"Something's wrong. What is it?" my wife asks.

"Daddy" Joelle smiles as she runs into the kitchen. I pick her up.

"Hey princess" I smile.

"Mommy painted my nails. See!" She shows me her pink sparkly nails.

"Sweet." I look over at Galina who is giving me the 'let's talk' look. "Go play. Daddy will come join you in a minute. Ok?" I put my daughter down.

"Ok" she runs off.

"How are you" I ask.

"I'm fine. I just want to know what's going on with my husband. I talked to Trin the other day. And she said there wasn't any promo stuff this weekend." Galina rants.

"I lied. I'm sorry. There's no promo stuff in Hawaii." I sigh.

"Then why did you want to go to Hawaii without your wife and kid?" Galina presses.

"Galina" I run my hand thru my hair. "I had some family issues that I wanted to be sure of before I told you." I explain.

"Oh did you figure it out?"

"No, I didn't get the chance. And I won't until after FastLane. But then there's all that promo stuff for WrestleMania" I answer.

"So call them."

"I can't. I don't have the number"

"Do you even know exactly where in Hawaii?"

"Not really"

"Ugh. Joe your such an idiot!" Galina groans.

"Maybe that's how I got into this situation in the first place" I mumble.

"What? What situation?" Galina snaps.

"I might have a daughter" I sigh.

"Joelle. You do have a daughter" Galina points out.

"Another daughter." I explain. "After I graduated high school, my family went on a trip to Hawaii. I had a fling with a girl there and now she has a daughter that could be mine" I explain.

"And now she wants to tell you? After all these years she chooses now to tell you?" Galina questions.

"Actually she didn't tell me. Trin did." I answer.

"How does Trin know?" she asks.

"She was watching this show and she was on it. My maybe daughter."

"What show? What's her name? What does she look like?" Galina asks.

"Uhh Miss Hawaii. I think" I reply as I grab the laptop from the table. I google the website. We scroll thru until I see the girl. "Here. That's her" I point at the screen.

"She won. That's amazing." Galina smiles.

"Do you think she could be my daughter?" I ask.

"Actually, I think she is. Let's look her up." Galina says as she turns the computer towards her. After about a minute, she shows me the screen. "See. She's following a bunch of your coworkers. She's a fan. Invite her to FastLane. If she's your daughter sweet. If not, you pleased a fan" Galina explains.

"What if she says no?" I ask.