Tacos and Tears

"What's wrong?" I ask as I set the food down.

"I thought she was my best friend!" Lale cries as she shows me her phone. I look and its Sasha and some boy making out.

"Lale, it's just a boy. " I explain.

"It's Jake!" she corrects.

"As in your boyfriend Jake?" I ask.

"Well ex" she sighs. "But the picture was uploaded a couple days before we broke up."

"And your just seeing it now?"I try to hold on my laughter.

"Shut up! I was busy with the whole pageant thing. And then training." Lale argues with her beautiful smile of hers.

"So your not busy now?" I question.

"I am now" she smirks as she takes her food off the tray.
.
.
.
"Thanks for going with me tonight." I say as I put my jeep in park.

"I couldn't say no to Fall Out Boy" she teases.

"Ouch Lale. You're really mean!" I joke.

"Nobody ever said I was nice." Lale smiles.

"And I never said that I like nice girls." I whisper as I lean in. She leans in as well. And just as we were about to kiss again, a light turned on. Shit Roman is up. He will fucking kill me if I touched his daughter. Shit.

"See ya around Seth" she says quickly as she gets out of my large yellow jeep. I leave quickly before he comes out to beat the shit out of me.

Roman's POV

"Joe, come on lets just go to bed. You can talk to her tomorrow." Galina sighs.

"Just go without me. I'm gonna stay up and wait some more." I sigh as I sit at the table. She nods and then kisses me good night. Then I hear the hum of a certain bright yellow jeep. And then see the head lights. I stand up and watch through the window. Seth and Lale are sitting in that ugly-ass jeep....uh...talking? After a moment they lean towards each other, that's my cue to turn on the porch light. Whew! They backed up away from each other. Lale quickly gets out and walks inside as Seth backs out of the driveway.

"Hey dad. What are you doing up so late?" she chuckles nervously.

"What are you doing out so late?" I smirk back.

"Well, the concert went longer than expected, and we stopped to get some food afterwards." my oldest daughter explains.

"This late? What did he feed you?" I ask.

"Taco Bell?" she smiles, weakly.

"Then why were you two huddled in the driveway?" I question.

"Whats with all these questions?" she freaks. "Huh?" she groans.

"Just answer the damn question Lalelei!" I shout. Then she stomps away to her room, slamming the door in the process. Great! Guess who I'm gonna go visit tonight? My little backstabbing friend, Mr. Seth Rollins.