Chapter 26- Loved.

AN
How I picture her uniform to sort of look like once she gets home. And the song is just there coz I love this song atm and its very relevant to this chapter xx😜🎧🎧

Clara's POV (4 weeks later)
I'm sat in another detention. Attitude. I huff and tap my fingers on the table watching the clock tick by, second by second. I watch outside as the January weather rolls from the sky leaving its snowy path on the floor. Finally the words I've wanted to hear for the last hour are heard "you can go now clara".

I get up quickly, grab my bag and run out of the room. I get to the gates and walk out towards Scott's place.

When I get home, Scott's there marking books with the laptop beside him. He looks stressed and doesn't even realise I'm there. He looks so stressed out, I know what will help him. I smirk and clear my throat.

"Oh. Hiya babe, you alright? How was detention ya little minx?" He said winking before looking back at the books. I strutted over to him in my short school skirt that I'd just pulled up shorter, with my first 3 buttons undone (which he probably didn't notice), my tie down to my belly button and the tops of my stockings on show to him.

I stand in front of him and just look at him with an eye brow raised. "Oh it was good..." I say seductively. He looks up at me, then suddenly like he's noticed what I look like for the first time, he looked me over again with lust in his eyes. "We've not got the kids. And you look like you need a stressless evening baby. So put that down and come with me" I say reaching my hand out to grasp his hand before he stands up and follows me to the bedroom.

*** sexual content***

As soon as we're there I am turned and pushed back into the wall where my lips are aggressively covered. I moan in the back of my throat and trail my hands up his chest to the back of his neck, where he grabs one of my hands and holds it above my head on the wall all whilst still kissing me.

He lets go of my arm and pulls both of my legs round his waist and I lock them there whilst he walks towards the bed. Scott begins to remove my school uniform piece by piece only leaving the stocking a and my lacy underwear, which I had no idea would come to such good use. I start to strip him of his clothes too. He undoes my bra for me and then throws me on the bed. I giggle and bite my lip bringing one leg up, so it's slightly bent. He leans down and takes off my lacy thong and then licks my slit making me moan.

He carries on his assault on my pussy, as I cling onto his hair, like if I move my hands for a second he'll stop. As he pushes his tongue in me again I burst. My head flung backwards as I moan his name.

Scott moves up and takes off the rest of his clothes. I lean over and get a condom and slip it on his length for him. He lines himself up and then thrusts in and out of me hard and fast. He pushes one of my hands above my head, my other one leaving what I presume to be, big scratch marks on his back.

I feel my build up happening quickly needing release, when he slows down I whimper about to complain, when he whispers in my ear "baby hold it in.... Uhh.. Please... Just wait baby and it'll feel good! ... Just wait..." He starts to pulse in me and I know he's just as close as I am now. He pulls my leg up higher and thrusts deeper into me.

I'm now uncontrollably moaning and calling Scott's name like its a prayer. I squeeze my toes together and with my spare arm I take my hand from his back and grip the sheets, before I scream Scott's name as he groans mine loudly into my shoulder. He slows down as we are both breathing heavily.

*** end of sexual scene***

He falls down leaning his head on my chest after pulling out of me and chucking the condom in the bin. He kisses my chest slowly as I play with his dampened hair. We lay there for 10 minutes before I  say," we need to go pick up the girls, Charlie's gonna have the hump if he has them for any longer and I'll have to listen to his ranting." Kissing the top of his head.

"But we said we didn't know when we'd get home, let's just spend more time together, please baby. I need this." He says kissing down my body "I need you"

"But he's gonna end up bringing them round here if we don't- ahhhhhh ohh huhhhh" I moan cut of my his head back between my legs, using my sexual needs as a way of persuasion.

Let's just say it worked! 😉

An hour later we turned up at mum and dads house and as thought charlie gave us an earful about him having a life and that he couldn't keep looking after the girls.

He didn't take it well when I told him that Lilz wasn't my child, shes our sister and all I do is take care of her. And that if I wanted to spend an hours quality time with my boyfriend, then he can do me one favour and help me out. Then he got the message. I didn't mind spending my time looking after her, but i wasn't just going to be expected to drop my whole life, whilst they could be putting in its effort. My parent should be putting the effort in.

We took the girls back home, fed them, talked to them about how their days had been, bathed them and read them a bedtime story before they went to sleep. Both the girls had had busy days and it had knocked them out 3 pages into the story. I just leaned against the door once we'd both kissed their foreheads and just watched how perfectly peaceful and innocent they were.

After a minute I went and got in the shower with Scott, where we had another quieter round. We sat down stairs, he marked the books and I did the presentations that needed doing with a glass of wine each. Scott checked the presentations over before saving them and closing down the computer.

We curled up and watched TV until 10 before making our way to bed, where we curled up next to each other and fell asleep with a deep passionate kiss.

I went from having no one really love me and feeling lonely and unwanted; to feeling the most loved girl in the world and with the best people around me in the world. I'm so in love with Scott for showing me what life can be like. And he's my teacher...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
Hiya hope u like!

I'm going to a party Thai weekend and so I'm gonna be staying at a friends house from tomz till Sunday, so I updated a little earlier than the weekend... Hope it was okay!

Leave comments I love to read them or message me! And Thx for the votes too 😘😘

Emma xx