Part 8- waking up on the right side of the bed.

AN- the picture is of Scott's car (bmw 5 series) and the song (earned it by the weeknd) I think describes how Scott feels about Clara well. Also it's like one of my favourite songs xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott's PoV
I woke up holding onto something warm, so I opened my eyes and saw that I was holding a girl then it all clicked into place. Clara. Clara and Lilly are staying here now, I know I shouldn't have suggested her to stay at mine and I knew it wasn't something I wasn't supposed to do as a teacher.

I looked at my watch 6:49. I just laid there with her in my arms and watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping and I never wanted to break her from it.

Clara does so well. She looks after her little sister when her mother and father don't, takes on the responsibilities of the house, I knew because I'd seen a list that had been made for everything they were going to need in her hand writing, and she sorts out her school life as well. She would be the perfect candidate for someone who was depressed and a bad person, but she's not she uses all these things as a way to do better herself. That's what drew me to her in the first place, that things that's go wrong don't beat her down they pick her up.

I move a few strands of hair from her face and look at her in more detail. She's a very beautiful woman; she has curves in all of the right places, beautiful long hair and had the kindest face.

When she told me yesterday that I'd be a good dad one day I wanted to say that with her as my children's mother, but I knew that that would have been taking it way too far and she could have ran away and never wanted to speak to me again, so I held my tongue.

I then thought about a future with her. Being together, eventually getting married, having a honeymoon to go to then a new house to live in and for her to tell me that over the honeymoon she'd fallen pregnant. For her to have all of my children in one house and to watch our children grow up happy and healthy and then to watch our children to have their own and watch them grow up and be able to spoil them all rotten.

Only in an ideal world though, huh?

If only the world worked like that. But it doesn't. No matter how good things were last night or how much passion we felt for each other and that I think I might be falling in love with her, I'm still her teacher. Everyone thinks that it's wrong, why I don't know because many people are together with 7 years between them. So why can't we? I want to stay in this moment forever with her laying beside me-

Just as I thought that, the alarm went off.

Clara's PoV
I woke up to the sound of an alarm that didn't sound like my phones one. The smell of the pillows was an intoxicatingly good smell but again not mine and I felt and hand in my waist. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Mr Myer looking down at me with a small smile on his face. I smiled up at him slightly too as I remembered everything that happened last night. "good morning" I said

"Very good morning" he replied with his smile growing "I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning, you look like you've woken up in the right side of the bed."

I smiled up at him and said "well you've got 2 weeks worth of waking up to this face in the morning, so I feel for you and nope just the right bed in general. Now I'm going to go brush my teeth because bad breath is exactly that. Bad!" Before I got up and walked round to my suitcase and got all of my stuff out before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash, brush my hair and shower.

When I came out Scott was there in his towel with water glistening his back. I was confused. I was just in the shower and he certainly wasn't in there with me, so how is he wet and wearing a towel?

Just as I was about to ask he said "I used the on-suit" I frowned "what? There is no on-suit?" He pointed to a mirror On the wall and said "you see it's got a small silver nob on it, open that and there's the on-suit"

I looked at it and then turned round and said "your a nob" in a sarky way, which he responded with walking over to me and pushing me against the wall he looked down at me and said "oh really? I didn't know I was one but I do know I have one."

I quickly responded back saying "really?" He pushed his pelvis into me and I nearly moaned at how hard he felt when he said "shall we test the theory?-"

He was then interrupted by Lilly who came in and said " Clara why are you and Scott standing so close? Are you kissing? Clara and Scott sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, second comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage. That's not all that's not all the babies playing basket ball, that's not all, that's not all the babies drinking alcohol! (AN I know from place to place it changes, but this is what I used to sing.) afterwards she ran off leaving me feeling utterly embarrassed and feeling very naked all of a sudden, since I just realised we were both only in towels.

I looked at the calendar on his wall and wrote my birthday on it and thought '3 more days till my birthday.' I smiled and carried on.

We all got dressed and left for school, in Scott's brand new BMW we dropped off Lilly before making our way to school it was 8:15 when we got there and Scott said that he needed me to help him get a few things set up.

What I have just found out he means by that is that he's in need to a snogging session. He pulled me to the back of the classroom to the cupboard, where he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. We were kissing and then he bit my lip slightly and I moaned, sending waves of pleasure southwards. He quickly pulled away and said "go see your friends and I'll meet you in here after school, okay?" I nodded my head and kissed him again.

I met up with Abbie, Amy, Sam and Dan and we talked about a load of things when Abbie asked to come over one day this week, so I told them everything. How me and Scott got talking, when he got all the information out of me in detention, how I felt I could trust him and rely on him, how he said that me and Lilly were staying with him and how heated everything got last night and this morning.

"You are SO lucky, bitch!" Abbie said loudly. "ssshhhhh!! No body else can know what's happened you can't say a word to anyone! Please all of you promise!" They all promised and said that I needed to be carful. We soon moved into the topic of Abbie's one night stand with Blake Taylor. "He wasn't even that good. Considering he's been with so many girls you'd think he'd be really good, I mean come on he's the hottest boy in the school and he can't even fuck good? Like what is that? I wasn't happy..." She said before we all burst out laughing other than Dan who said "awww come on babe, you can't go round saying that he was bad to everyone, he'll never get laid again and trust me I know how that feeling at the moment"

I know he was dropping a hint at Abbie to have sex with him, since they are sort of in a friends with benefits thing. I said "okay Dan we get it you want sex. But as for Blake, he's a prick anyway he needs taking down a few pegs. I say spread that he's shit in bed!"

We all carried on laughing and talking and then went to our classes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
Sorry it's quite a boring chapter this one, a little bit steamy though as well but hopefully it's going to start getting a bit more interesting in a few chapters, if all goes to plan xxx keep reading and thank you to everyone who's voting!! Absolutely love u guys xxx
Emma 😜