Chapter 14 - Daughter.

Scott's PoV
It Friday and I'll be going to see my baby tonight. I can't wait to see her. I'm also really grateful for the fact that clara didn't see that I had a baby and decide that it's too much for her, she was really mature about it and accepted that Ivy was my daughter and that it wasn't going to change.

The moment that clara asked if she'd get to meet my daughter was the moment I knew I'd fallen in love with her. She wanted to see my daughter and in connection to that bond with her, to maybe see what she's like and how I am with my daughter.

I love her to bits, she's absolutely adorable. She's just like her mother and personality wise, which isn't a bad thing. She's a good girl, but knows that she can get away with more when I'm around, because she's got me wrapped round her little finger. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I'm hoping clara will come with me, but she's only had the last few days to settle herself and Lilly back into their house, I won't call it home because that's no home for them, but they've always got my place to stay at if need be.

I want Clara to meet my princess, then I'll have my baby girl and my princess with me as well as Lilly, who I think I might start calling angel since she could feel left out of the naming and she gets plenty of that back home.

I set the homework for my last class, which was with Clara and asked her to stay behind. "hey baby. I said once the door had shut after the last person walked out.

"Hey. what's up?" She asked. "Would you want to come with me to see Ivy tonight?" she looked shocked or a moment, then said "I'd love to, but I've got Lilly to look after I can't just leave her-" I cut her off there and said "I meant bring her along too. I know you two come as a package deal and it's amazing that you are the way that you are with her, I just hope that you feel the same about me and Ivy."

She looked into my eyes and said "i know the deal with you too and I'm still here aren't i? I want us to work, so yes I'd love to come. Pick us up at about 5 this evening and we'll get going. I'll get us McDonald's on the way, on me" she said and smiled at me, gave me a quick kiss and left to get Lilly.

I smiled, she's perfect for me, but we still need to be more discrete when we're in this school. We're not carful as much as we should be, and that's a scary thought, were just too comfortable about getting caught.

At 5 I pulled up outside Clara's and got out the car to knock on the door. She answered and kissed me quickly before she picked up her bag and tried picking up Lilly's too, but I stopped her. "hold on. What are you doing? Give me those and you go and get Lilz in the car okay." With a quick kiss to her forehead.

Clara got Lilz in the back of the car and I got all their stuff in the back with mine and we set off. I'm so glad I'm going to be seeing my baby again. Spending time with lilz made me realise that i missed my baby and I need my princess back.

As Clara promised, she brought McDonald's, I did try for a good hour to give her the money back for it, but she won't take it so I'll have to put it in her bag or buy her something nice with it.

After a long drive we finally got to the ferry to take us over to the Isle of Wight. Not long now before I get to see my princess again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
Hiya, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just realised that I never published this so I just went on to write another chapter and realised this hadn't been put on yet... Well done me! (note the sarcasm)

Its slightly shorter than usual 756 words, but I still don't think that it's that short. But let me know what u think even tho I know this is a boring filler chapter xx

Emma xxx :)