Chapter 23- That's it, I've done it now.

WARNING! Sexual content in this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clara's pov

I woke up to the sun streaming in through the thin curtains in the room and felt something on my waist. I moved slightly and it moved round my waist and pulled me in closer.

All of a sudden last night came back to me like a flood. I started to beam like I'd just managed to achieve my life's work in one night.

I loved the feeling of being in the arms of someone that I love. I've never stayed the night with the boyfriends I've had, so I've never experienced how intimate that moment actually is to sleep with someone completely naked and pressed up together. It feels amazing and I never want to be alone in bed after sex again.

I hear Scott give a groggy groan and pull me in even closer if possible before saying "morning sexy, your up already?" I looked over at the clock and it said '11:46'.

"Scott it's quarter to 12, Im not any earlier than normal with you around" slightly giving a laugh at the end. "And besides we need to go get the girls. They are probably wondering where we are, this time in the day is hours from when they first wake up"

"Mmmmm. Well maybe they'll just have to wait, huh?" He said kissing my shoulder blade and working his way ever so slowly up towards my neck, all the while his finger tips slightly touch my back dragging down my spine really turning me on. He slowly brings his fingers over my hip and then where my knicker line would be and across the bottom of my stomach. I push my legs together even more so than they are whilst still lying on my side.

My breathing is heavy and he knows what this is doing to my body. "Are u sore baby?" He whispers in my ear biting my earlobe. I moan quietly and say "no".

"Okay, baby I'm going into the bathroom I'll be 1 minute. When I come out I want you on the bed waiting for me on your back." He says leaning over me and kissing me deeply.

He gets out of the bed and goes into the bathroom. I laid on my back smiling, when a minute later Scott came out of the bathroom with a condom in his hand that he quickly put on.

*** start of sexual content

He got in between my legs kissing me and then pushed into me. I moaned out and he started to thrust in and out over and over and over again. His thrusts were getting rugged and I was feeling myself close too. I moaned into his shoulder and he was breathing heavily near my ear and moaned a few times.

He kissed my neck and played with my breasts. I don't have much for him to play with, but he manages. He thrusts a few more times and I feel like I'm going to explode, when he says "hold on baby, wait for me!"

"I can't! I need to let go Scott.... Ahh... Scotttt, ohh" he pulls my hand above my head and says "baby if you hold it in for just a few seconds, it'll feel so good I promise" thrusting harder into me, I could feel him close as well.

I held on until he started pulsing inside me. "Oh Scotttttttt!" I moaned loudly, as he came into the condom at the same time.

*** end of sexual content

He kissed my lips deeply before pulling away. He whispered "that's it, I've done it now" what the hell? "Huh?" I asked confused and he looked down at me and said "what?"

"You just said' that's it I did it now' what does that mean?" I asked with a frown on my face. "Oh, erm. I dunno I didn't even know I said it babe"

He kissed me again and then said "how are you? You sore?" I smiled up at him and said "nope, but maybe after we get in the shower and you can show me some more biology and I'll let you know then?" I said smirking up at him. We were both covered in sweat and needed a shower.

Scott smirked down at me as well "your a naughty naughty girl. Your so going to hell" I laughed and responded with "Yep but at least I'll be going there for being what you want huh?" Winking at him and biting my lip. He kissed me and then pushed his dick further into me, making me moan before pulling out and taking off the us used condom and putting it in the bin, before dragging me to the bathroom. And we did it all again there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
Hiya I know this seems like a very unimportant chapter, but it will probably become one of the most needed eventually, just belated with me! But I hope you liked it anyway and comment on if you think it's okay or not if u want.

Sorry I ain't uploaded earlier, but I was away and didn't get any time to myself.

Anyway happy reading

Emma xx