Chapter 15 - Here goes nothing.

Clara's PoV
We boarded the ferry that will take us to the Isle of Wight. I'm so excited to see his daughter, but I'm also a little nervous too. I plan on us staying together, long term, so I want Ivy to be accepting of me even if she is only 4 and I shouldn't really be nervous of a 4 year old, but this is probably the biggest thing in Scott's life and I want to leave a good memory of me for her.

I don't want to take over as her mother, but I want to help Scott to guide her in all of the places that we went wrong in life. I want to be a positive addition into her life. I want Scott to be happy about sharing a life together, including his daughter.

We got out of the car and walked up the stairs at the side to the seating area upstairs. It was nice on the ferry and I like boats.

Maybe we could take a holiday and go in a boat somewhere, something for us to share together. Although we'll have to wait until I've finished school first. We could this summer. Together, like normal people.

"Clara!" Lilly broke me out of my daydreams by shouting my name. "look clara it's so nice isn't it, can we got to the seaside? I really want to go and we haven't been in forever! Please!!" She wined

"No, not now it's getting a bit too chilly for that, in the summer months we can." I retorted.

"Awww but that's ages away and I can't wait that long! My legs will fall of and my body will go like jelly if I don't go soon! Please can we, you know you like the beach too!-"

I cut her off there but was interrupted by Scott saying "yeh sure we can go, it'll be a nice day out for us all and I'll even throw in an ice cream too" he smiled at Lilly and then at me knowing he'd won.

After about 45 minutes in the ferry we all needed to make our way down to the car again to go. Within 10 minutes we were driving away to Newport where his daughter was living with her nan and grandad.

We pulled up at a nice looking house. It was a brown house with a double garage and a tree out the front. It was nice, I can understand why they lived here. We all got out and Scott knocked on the front door. I flattened out my tight-ish dark blue dress and held onto Lilly's hand.

Here goes nothing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
I know it's shorter than my usual updates by like half, but I'm really busy and will be for the next 4 weeks up until my college is done for the year, so I'll be updating as and when I can. I thought that was a pretty satisfactory place to end this chapter anyway... 😬

I'll try and update again tomorrow or Wednesday, not promising tho sorry 😁

Can I say a huge thank you to people voting for my story and just reading it in general! I really appreciate it and there should be some better stuff coming up if it goes according to plan! 😊

Comment and vote it's much appreciated 😘😘😘😘xx

Emma xxx