Chapter 21- The best christmas ever!

Warning sexual content!! I'll put these *** in again as per usual for the people that don't like it. Xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clara's POV
My mind is awake but my body wants to stay in the warm comfortable bed and in the arms of the man I love. So I snuggled in deeper towards Scott, but of course it's Christmas and Lilly's up and ready to go, so she comes running into Scott's bedroom and jumps on the bed shouting "come on! Let's go sleepy heads, we've got presents to open!! Get up clara! Get up Scott!!"

We both get up and Scott comes over to kiss me. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer into him and just as it starts getting a little more heated Lilly drags Scott away and says "no! There's no time for that. Your always kissing clara, now you can stop for just 5 minutes and come open prezzies with me!! Please come on!!" as she drags him away. 

So he walks along with her and then says "oh really? Well if I can't kiss clara then I guess I'm going to have to....... Tickle you then!" He shouts the last bit and runs after her. She screams and begins to run, when Scott picks her up and tickles her making her burst into fits of laughter.

I just watched on and couldn't help the smile that was beaming in my face. Watching her so happy made me so happy, as well as Scott being so great with her.

It reminded me of when I got yet another detention for my big mouth and Scott offered to go and collect her from her art club. He brought her a tube of smarties and she came bounding into my classroom shouting my name. We had to then tell my teacher a cover up lie for why Scott had my little sister... Though I'm not too sure that he believed us.

As I got into the living room, Scott had put Lilly down and was helping her get all of her prezzies out of the two sacks full. She opened all of her presents and I videoed it, to at a later date add it to the cd collection I had of her growing up. She was beaming with happiness at what she'd got and was playing with all of her toys and dolls etc.

Then it was our turn. I opened presents that were mainly; clothes, make up, jewellery when I came to one that said 'all my love, from Scott XXX'. I opened it and it was a bottle of my favourite perfume 'alien' and a back box a bit bigger than my palm.

I opened it up and it was the most beautiful necklace and bracelet I'd ever seen. They were both a light shade of blue in heart shapes. They were so beautiful, I started to cry.

Scott came over to me and hugged me whilst whispering in my ear " don't you like them? I'm sure I can take them back and you can choose something else if you want-" but I cut him off by kissing him.

Men. They never seem to be able to tell the difference between good crying and bad, but I suppose that what makes women a little more clued up on emotions than them.

I looked up at him and said "no don't ever take them back. I absolutely love them you idiot! I love you so much!" Before kissing him again. "Lilz why don't you take your favourite prezzies upstairs and play with them for me" and she ran off with as many toys as she could hold in her little arms.

"Come on then, open the prezzie I got ya" I smirked at him slightly before biting my lip. He looked down at me with an unknowing face and then walked over to his last present. The gold box, tied in a bow, that had tinsel wrapped round it.

He sat down and began to open it and when he did he saw the first layer of sugar paper. He removed it and saw the watch box, so he picked it up and opened it. He smiled instantly and I knew I'd picked well. He went to put it on and as he did he saw the engraving on the underside and smiled up at me. He put it on and it looked like it fit pretty well, I was pleased to see that.

He then picked up the second layer of sugar paper and this was where it was going to become awkward and arguments or one of the best presents of his life. I crossed my legs and stared intently at him when he removes the sugar paper from his sight and picked up the lingerie.

He looked at it, but wasn't saying anything so I stood to walk out so there wouldn't be any tension between us after my stupid idea, when all of a sudden I felt Scott grab my arm and push me back into the door shutting it and locking it, before kissing me passionately.

***
We kissed and kissed and our mouths opened, our tongues felt each other up and then Scott lifted one of my legs up around his waist and pulled me towards him. I moaned quietly into his mouth, feeling his bulge press right up against the thin material of my pyjama bottoms and to the part of me that wanted him nearly as much as the rest of me needed him.

He lifted my other leg when he was satisfied that I felt enough of him in that position and he was holding me up, his arousal still pressing against me. Still kissing him I began grinding my hips into him, loving what I was feeling.

Scott placed me on the floor in the middle of the room and then pulled down my pyjama shorts whilst still kissing me. Once he'd successfully done that, his fingers took their place right where I had no problem with them being. He began to move his fingers in and out of me, I felt so horny it wasn't going to take much for me to be like putty in his hands.

Just as I thought that, his wonderfully skilful fingers found my g-spot and there I was, like putty in his hands. A minute later and I was so desperate to moan out loud but his constant kissing was restricting me. And finally after what felt like hours, I came and it felt like absolute bliss.

Scott took his fingers out of me and sucked them, before he placed that hand on the opposite side to his other hand, beside my head. He bent down and kissed me. I could slightly taste myself on him as he released the kiss. "I fully intend on seeing you in that lingerie tonight and a lot more of those feelings for you tonight baby girl." I smiled up at him

I said " okay but for now, it's your turn" I said as I pushed him over and pulled down his boxers before wrapping my mouth around his hard on. He groaned and flexed his hips into my face. I pulled him into my mouth as far as I could without chocking myself and started bobbing my head up and down his hard long thick length. He grabbed my head and guided me, so I started to suck slightly and he groaned louder but not loud enough for lilz to hear.

I kept going until Scott said "clara I'm gonna cum move!" Through gritted teeth. I carried on and he blew in my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could. I carried on sucking and bobbing my head until he had nothing left to give.

***

I sat up and kissed his lips before we both got up and got back into our bed-wear.

Scott wrapped his arms around me from behind and said "Baby you were so good, but you didn't have to do that, I want this to be about you"

I turned in his arms and said " Yeh but that's all you ever say, so this time I made it about both of us, like it should be." I kissed him and went over to the door and unlocked it. We walked up stairs together and I checked on lilz and she was happily playing with her toys, totally unaware of what just happened downstairs thank god!

"Lilz can u get dressed please we're going to see Scott's mummy and daddy and then were going to our mummy and daddy okay? How about you dress in that new red Mrs Santa Claus outfit you got?"

She got up and said "alright I need to go get it first rara" and ran downstairs. God I love it when she calls me that, it reminds me of when she couldn't speak properly.

We got dressed and Scott said nonchalantly "that wasn't all of your presents from me you know? Theres one more and I think it'll fit perfectly with one of the prezzies you brought me" before walking out. I took a deep breath not knowing what it was about but still prepared for the day ahead anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
Hey guys! This is a very long chapter 1627 words long, but I'm still not too sure about it that's why it's taken me a while to update. I keep tweaking bits here and there but now I've decided if it's shit it's shit... Not a lot I can do about that! But I hope you'll all find it at least half decent!

Comment and vote I appreciate them all!! Happy reading

Emma xxx