Chapter 34

Tyler was pulling Analisa out of the car, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist as she struggled. Mia was pulling at his arm to get him to release, but Zach reached in from the other side catching her by surprise. He pulled her out and Tyler walked around holding them by Greg. I stood up and shoved Greg with full force.

"Don't touch them! Take me, but leave them alone!"

I screamed. I was furious with Tyler and Zach's roaming hands and started to run over to them. Greg slapped me and shoved me back onto the ground. I grabbed my cheek again as burning pain shot through.

It was starting to feel numb as he slapped me again on the ground.

"Stay down."

He growled. His head shot up and his eyes widened. They narrowed and looked down at me.

"I will find you and next time you won't be able to get away." He put emphasis on 'will'.

He nodded to the others and they dropped my girls running back into the park. Analisa and Mia crawled over to me and started to cry into my sides. I comforted them holding them close as I saw three familiar figures running after Greg and his 'gang'.

Two appeared in front of us and I sighed in relief.

"Are you guys okay?"

I nodded slightly and we all stood.

My legs felt wobbly and my head felt lightheaded as pure shock took over. Niall held Analisa and Mia close hugging them. He kissed there heads and Harry held them as niall walked to me.

"You okay?"

I nodded. "Just a l-little sh-shaken up."

He nodded and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

"He won't ever hurt you again. I promise."

Okay guys thanks so much for reading!! Maybe check out my other fanfic?

I'm starting a new fanfic btw. It's going to be called The Bad Boy and niall will be the main character!!!! Pls read it! Ill post the preview shortly!!! Peace out babes!✌