Chapter 16

Belle P.O.V.

We all decided to walk back since we took a cab to get here. Little did we know it was the biggest mistake of our lives.

Niall and I had our fingers intertwined and my hand placed on his muscular arm as we walked.

Harry and Chloe were in front with Liam and Liz in back of them. Me and Niall were standing beside Louis and Rachael and Zayn and Darian were in the back.

We have walked about three blocks and had three to go.

We all were caught up in our own conversation, until Harry spoke up.

"What if we all raced back and whoever wins gets to choose whatever movie."

"Deal. On the count of three."

Oh boy this was gonna be fun.

Sarcasm by the way.

Of course we knew who would most likely win, but we continued to do it anyway.

All us girls were on one side while the boys were lined up out into the empty street.

"One, two, THREE!"

We were off.

Liz and rachael started to lag behind while I was in front of all the girls soon catching up with the guys.

I may be short, but I have long legs.

I passed Louis and Zayn leaving them in the dust.

I looked behind me to see the girls stopped running, starting walking and talking.

Of course the guys never stopped because of their precious 'ego'.

Get ready cause I'm about to squash it as I passed niall and Harry leaving only Liam a few feet ahead.

We were roughly one block away when I passed Liam leaving him in utter shock.

My breathing was heavy and I was ready to quit, but I pushed on until I reached the porch.

I stopped and bent over, hands on my knees, breathing heavily.

I looked up to see 'Jack' standing right in front of my face with an evil smile spread across his face.

I took a gulp swallowing the nervous lump back in my throat.

"Hello again."

I slowly stood up and looked behind him to see the boys running quickly to me.

I turned my head back to the tall guy.

I heard a scream followed by three more.

Then it was followed by mine.

OMG you guys are awesome!!! I just looked to see that I had 954 reads and 22 votes!!!!😘 I love you guys!!! Thanks for reading and check out my other fanfic!!